ESPN at it again - LSU over signing - On right now tue 1:30 pm

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerCliff, Feb 1, 2011.

1. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

yep.

and what pisses me off, being in oklahoma (and im sure others that live among heathens have to do this), is that when things like recruiting come up, hell, even just football, someone has to chime in with how lsu oversigns. then i have to go through the whole story of we didnt oversign, that on nsd we were within limit and that a rule changed after nsd that caused us to be over by one. one. and that garrett, yada yada yada.

i HATE having to defend lsu from something it didnt do. and from a false perception because of those jackwagons at espin.

2. b_leblanc

b_leblanc That's just my game...

Definitely. With my experience living on the Oklahoma/Arkansas border, these fans around here are so diluted, they absolutely HATE everything LSU. It doesn't matter if it's OU fans or Lozerback fans. The hog fans are the worst. They always have to make something out of nothing, especially after watching ESPN because apparently everything they say is golden. It's always personal, whether if they're talking about recruiting, trying to tell me that our football team sucks, or our baseball team sucks, it's always the same. (Have you people not seen the National Championships in football and baseball?) I guess inbreeding clouds the minds of "heathens". :hihi:

3. vshouse

vshouse Veteran Member

Arkansas also sighned 30 or 31 last year.

4. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

Funny, IF everyone in this class qualifies, counting Fordham's gray shirt from last year, and -2 schollys due to self imposes penalties.....LSU will not need to gray shirt anyone.

ESPN can try and try but they cant hold us down. We play the "us against the world" card to good.