ESPN.com article on LSU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by PaulP, Nov 20, 2003.

1. PaulP

PaulP Founding Member

Pat Ford's ESPN.com article on LSU

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=forde_pat&id=1665640

Quote:
    "The matchup will hinge on protecting Manning against the relentless LSU pass rush, and it will be interesting to see who gets the upper hand early. Ole Miss has made a habit of scoring on its opening possession and taking early leads. LSU has only allowed 19 first-half points all season. Something's gotta give.

If the something that gives is Ole Miss, there will be no more overlooking and underappreciating LSU. The Tigers will be too good to ignore."

Oh, so true.

2. tpb

tpb Founding Member

Very good article. It's nice to see the media coming around. LSU just needs to make it happen on the field and the rest will take care of itself.

3. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

I agree with you TBP but.....
    I feel of equal importance is Ole Miss's ability to stop us. They WILL NOT stop both our run & the pass. They will try to take one away, & we will kill them with the other. Then... Archie, oops I mean Eli will try to play catch up. I see interceptions in the future.

4. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Everything's aligning for this to really be our team's coming out party. We'd better be clicking on all cylinders, and if we are, it won't even be close.