ESPN early predictions

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by unclenick, Feb 21, 2020.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I think you argue Clemson or Ohio State for the top two spots, and then you argue Alabama and LSU for the third and fourth spots. Georgia and Florida fight it out for spots 5 and 6 .Then it's everybody else. I wouldn't have Texas A&M in my top 15. Kellen Mond is a fraud.

Sourdoughman and Winston1 like this.
  2. BP

BP Founding Member

Only because A&M doesn't place him in enough pressure situations, which is where he really shines.

fanatic, kcal, el005639 and 3 others like this.
  3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

True, they need to stop getting into these 50-7 routs. It's quite unbecoming.

4. Rougarou2020

Rougarou2020 Freshman

ESPN stated this:

FPI is “a measure of team strength that is meant to be the best predictor of a team's performance going forward for the rest of the season.”

LSU is # 12 Preseason with 11 teams to fare better than us per ESPN who clearly have swallowed the Clemson, OSU and Bama Kool-Aid

Bama will not finish Top 10 after multiple losses again in 2020. The Dynasty is done as per the Ramah prediction on the Paul Finebaum show in October after the Tua injury vs Tennessee.

No more Tide Championships!

5. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I think the Gators could be the team to beat if Kyle Trask plays like he did towards the end of the season. I simply couldn't believe the way he played on the road especially at LSU. The Gators defense will be solid I believe? Are some taken them too lightly?