ESPN Gameday.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUDAN, Aug 27, 2004.

1. LSUDAN

LSUDAN Founding Member

After watching tonights episode of ESPN gameday it has occured to me the entire cast of ESPN are pretty much nothing but a bunch of

2. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Kinda like a puppet show or a bunch of those

homemade pull toys ... they try to entertain :dis:

3. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I'm not watching anymore ESPN or college football "pregame" shows because we should've all learned our lesson after last year.

This year we have less experience in key positions on offense so does anyone really
    think they would give us any Kudos??

The thing I don't really like however is Pete Carroll gets all the time in the world and
    Coach Saban doesn't get 1 picture much less any word for any reason.

Its all about USuck again, a team with the weakest schedule in the country!

4. aztiger03

aztiger03 Founding Member

media darlings. I am ok with LSU not getting any love. We dont need it. Our team will work harder to try to earn it. they did a great job last year lets put a few more crystal balls in BR.

5. dothantiger

dothantiger Founding Member

Well, at least someone on Sporting News has sense between his ears. I don't remember his name, but yesterday afternoon around 5, whoever was broadcasting on Sporting News Radio guaranteed USC to have at least 3 losses, maybe 4, and possibly 5 if they get to a bowl game. He also pretty much guaranteed that Oregon State will beat them.

We'll see tomorrow....if V.T. can take them, the media better realize they're nothing more than the showboats of south Ca. Well, now they have an excuse. You know, if they do lose tomorrow night, the media will immediately turn to the Williams situation explaining if he would've been able to play the game, the outcome would've been completely different.