ESPN GIVES US NO RESPECT

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bayareatiger, Jun 25, 2004.

1. pensacola

pensacola Founding Member

I'm sure that some of the resident Photoshop experts can come up with an appropriate graphic for the USC-VaTech game.

2. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

I'd like to believe that too, but why even MENTION ND vs. Washington & ND vs. SC ????

If those are the most attractive/competitive games that the PAC-10 plays out of conference
    ...and with such a weak in-conference schedule...

THEN WHAT'S THE POINT?????? :confused:

3. TigerStagg

TigerStagg Founding Member

we get respect from espn. they are sending the gameday crew here for the beaver game. and we are #1 in maisel's post-spring top 25. that #1 makes me nervous. too much love from the media before the first season snap is never a good thing.

4. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

Isn't that an oxymoron?

5. trojan bill

trojan bill Freshman

re

" Put SC into the SEC, the Big-12, the Big 10, or EVEN the ACC...

...and they don't go undefeated through the regular season..."

You've GOT to be kidding. The SEC? Well SC has mauled auburn the last 2 seasons. The big12? What planet are you living on. The big10? Hello?? Did you see the rose bowl? They whipped the big10 champs and dont even try to say Ohio state, unless you can tell me the last time they actually beat SC. But worst of all, the ACC?? You must be high to say that. Although now with VT and Miami, it has more validity, but assuming you meant last year or any year before????

Maybe the SEC, generally speaking sc might not win it. BUt the last 2 years, they win it easily.

By the way, if the pac10 wasnt so strong last year, then why did it have the AP national champs? Why did WSU beat Texas in the holiday bowl, and how could Cal have beaten VT in the insight bowl????

You are friggin clueless.

6. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

When was the last time Texas won any game of any significance? So that one is no big deal. VT had it's worse team in years and remember the mighty Bears are so great they beat the AP chumpions. Auburn is merely a shell of the program they used to be and is probably not in the top half of the SEC. USuCk would lose at least three games playing an SEC schedule at least three. In the SEC you don't get a month or more to get healthy before you play your next quality opponent like you do in the P(ussy)AC 10. USC would be just another run of the mill program if they joined the SEC, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, Arkansas, LSU and even Ole Miss are better at this point. You my friendly used condom are the one that is "friggin clueless", play a real schedule and then come back and talk trash.
    :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis:

7. trojan bill

trojan bill Freshman

Well I think Texas beat Nebraska last season, and oh yeah, they crushed your pathetic team in the cotton bowl I believe following the 2002 season, but I guess thats not significant enough, beating a crappy team like lsu in a bowl with the history of the cotton bowl.

SC would crush everbody in the southeasisest conference. Yeah LSU is real bad, they beat a team that couldnt even win their conference in the sugar bowl. Oooh youre good. Hmm lets compare our losses. Yours was at home by double digits to a team that got killed in their own home state in their bowl game. Ours was on the road in triple overtime that won their bowl game. National championship teams dont lose games by double digits at home and win the NC, unless youre an sec team like bama in 78.

By the way, you might want to consult the facts before you spew off your nonsense. Pac10 has played the SEC at least 5 games this decade and lost only one, that being Arizona to LSU last season (arizona won one game in the pac10). Your statement about Ole miss and the other SEC teams being better than SC shows just how incredibly stupid you are. Sorry to say, we are back for good. The last 2 season wasnt just a fluke. We are back to stay. Hopefully you'll have the balls to meet us in Miami, where we played Iowa in the orange 2 seasons ago.

Oh while im here, great job by your overrated baseball conference in Omaha again. Half of the eight teams in omaha were from the sec yet not a single sec team even in the title game. What a friggin joke. And for the 2nd straight season, no team east of texas in the title game. Pathetic.

8. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

Congrats on YOUR team in the CWS!
    The cotton bowl was 2 years ago. What happened this year?

9. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Great the board has officially hit rock bottom, we have a clueless USC fan who believes the fact 48 writers gave them a little trophy they are good.

10. pensacola

pensacola Founding Member

Come on, let's all give the trojans proper credit: