ESPN - Lavalais Chat

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DDTigerFan, Jan 21, 2004.

1. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

On Wednesday on ESPN.com there will be a live chat with Chad Lavalais. The time is still TBD, but you can still send in your questions early. Here is the link.Chad Chat

2. LSUstudent

LSUstudent Founding Member

i asked Chad, "How frustrating is it to blantantly lie to the media when asked who would win between LSU and USC. We all know that LSU's defense would bitch-slape the Trojans all over the field.

3. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

4. MikebTiger

MikebTiger Founding Member

cool. Chad seems like a great guy and is deserving of the respect he received. I wish him well on the next level. he needs to gain some weight and not lose quickness to have success as an NFL DL. Maybe a few pig asses would do the trick.

5. AndrewAce24

AndrewAce24 Founding Member

OMG! Here the absolute best Q/A I've ever seen in a chat:

"delton (woodville ms): What is your favorite Saban story to tell? (something that happened at practice, in the locker room, etc...)

Chad Lavalais: (3:35 PM ET ) So many crazy stories .. when he's screaming and yelling he tends to grab his ass like he has a hemmoroid problem or something .. like he pulled a hamstring or something .. does it EVERY time! It's pretty funny."

Now wonder Saban always seems to be in a bad mood, someone needs to get him some Preparation H!

6. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

Funny excerpt from the chat:

delton (woodville ms): What is your favorite Saban story to tell? (something that happened at practice, in the locker room, etc...)

Chad Lavalais: (3:35 PM ET ) So many crazy stories .. when he's screaming and yelling he tends to grab his ass like he has a hemmoroid problem or something .. like he pulled a hamstring or something .. does it EVERY time! It's pretty funny.

7. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

Ace, you beat me to that quote!

8. attigeratlaw

attigeratlaw Founding Member

Ben (Baton Rouge): What are you going to do with your first NFL paycheck?

Chad Lavalais: (3:27 PM ET ) (Laughing) Buy a Happy Meal!.......

9. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

Chad is a funny guy. That was seriously one of the best chats I've ever seen on ESPN. Geaux Chad!!!

10. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

My favorite:

Dan Lake Charles: Chad, how do you feel about USC claiming that they're national champs?

Chad Lavalais: (3:26 PM ET ) Doesn't bother me. When we get our ring it won't say co-champion. It will say champion. That is what makes college ball so interesting .. people that don't play a lick of football are all pissed off. That's great.

I believe he's talking about the writers.
    :D