ESPN Mock Draft

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by greg9476, Feb 28, 2006.

1. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

They're only "good" because the level of competition is watered down equally across the board.

2. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

3. clair

clair Rockets

the thing that makes this all so different is that these guys aren't strangers from across the country thrown together to win some games...

They were all raised playing together...

I think they will all milk this to the fullest, b/c I know from talking to the guys that they are having the time of their lives right now

4. USChater

USChater Founding Member

I hope he learned something from Bass. That guy doesnt even sniff the court for the Hornets. If Bass stays one more year he is lottery pick this year, makes much more money and would probably actually have some playing time his rookie year. And overall develope into a better pro 5 years down the road. Unless you are a for sure top 10 pick and those kids should not even think about comeing out. It hurts most of them throughout their career. They lose confidence and can ruin what could have been a promiseing career. In other words, TT PLEASE DONT GO.:geauxtige

5. Lil Jules

Lil Jules Founding Member

I don't know that he'd be a top 5 pick, but Chad Ford usually knows his stuff. If he thinks it'll happen, then it's because some credible sources (GM's, scouts, team presidents) are telling him. In almost every scenario TT goes 4th. We'll see. These NBA teams need to take it easy on drafting players based 90% on potential.