ESPN, NC State and Brady?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Deceks7, Apr 11, 2006.

1. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Of yeah?

And this is one of the funniest posts I've read in a really long time.

All those fans on this board who not reside in Baton Rouge should not make any coments about what is going on at LSU.:( :dis:

2. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

OF yeah.

I welcome your arguments. Please do, with all expediency, refute the fact that the fans don't attend with regularity because they don't like the coach. Present arguments to shoot mine down. I beg you! Explain why Skip hasn't out and said we are going to improve basketball facilities.

I didn't say that. I said don't make comments about what local LSU fans think cause an out of stater obviously can't know.

3. clair

clair Rockets

I can't defend a fan who don't know what he is talking about...

I was just speaking for the majority of Tiger fans when we say we are not giving up on Brady

4. cajdav1

The funniest post statement was directed at your stupid comment
    Like anyone outside of Baton and Rouge can't possibly know what is going on around the city, hogwash. And the fans are steadidly coming back, attendance has increases every year lately and will continue to do so.

Let's see, we spent millions refurbishing the PMAC last season and Skip was very clear about what was going to happen to what facilities and in what order things were going to get done, and he sure as hell didn't say or imply that the no money was going to be spent of the men's program because some fans do not like Brady. Some like you are just inclined to make that kind of stuff up.

5. LSUDeek

I'm well aware of that.

Attempt to explain an attendance of less than 10,000 against UK after clinching the SEC West. UK!!! You weren't there for the 3,000 outrages against Houston and N. Iowa either.

Why would Brady insist on facility improvements (over and above the PMAC) if they were already in the works?

Some like you are just inclined to view everything the way you want to regardless of all the obvious signs.

6. LSU0596

LSU0596 Respect

All those fans on this board who not reside in Baton Rouge should not make any coments about what is going on at LSU.:( :dis:[/quote]

I dont reside in BR anymore but I sure as hell keep up with what is going on through the internet, the advocate, friends still living in BR and close friend who works for the LSU Alum Assoc. I also am a TAF donor who puts my money where my mouth is so dont tell me I shouldnt make comments about what is going on at LSU.

7. cajdav1

I dont reside in BR anymore but I sure as hell keep up with what is going on through the internet, the advocate, friends still living in BR and close friend who works for the LSU Alum Assoc. I also am a TAF donor who puts my money where my mouth is so dont tell me I shouldnt make comments about what is going on at LSU.[/QUOTE]

uh, maybe you should read what that statement was in reply to and look at the which emoticons I used. :sob:

8. cajdav1

Never said anything was presently in the works, I said read the quotes by Skip. The Bball program just had it's lion's share of money spent on the PMAC upgrade and now has to get back in line behind the new baseball stadiums and stuff. And it has nothing to do with Brady or the PMAC would have been put behind those venues.

Obvious signs being that attendance has been steadily increasing? You look at one or 2 games, I'm looking at the entire season and will even go so far as to say that with Big Baby coming back at least that the buzz will start very early next year and the attendance will be very high.

9. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

If we are winning big games.

10. LSUDeek

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060412/SPORTS0202/304120005/1028

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: