ESPN starting ANOTHER LSU coaching rumor (Gruden)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by fanatic, May 12, 2010.

1. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

They probably did do their research on what has been said on this board as well, but because it was too rational and level headed chose not to use it.:rofl:

2. gely33

gely33 Here I Stand

Miles needs to go period everyone on this board knows that...would gruden be a better coach lol can u seriously ask that question with a straight face of course he. would be. Frankly i would bite the bullet and do it now before miles becomes our version of larry coker dont defend miles any longer the writing has been on the wall since 2006 and even before that in my opinion and guys dont insult gruden bye comparing him to miles who would never win the award for smartest guy on the room....

3. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

So, why didn't Dungy win with his own defense?

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

You are entitled to your opinion, but i think you are absolutely wrong. How do you know Jon Gruden is a great College coach? You don't. Have we bottomed out? No, we haven't lost any games to La Tech, or USL. Ok cite the Tech game last year, we won, every team lays eggs. Nick Saban lost to ULM. Get your head out of your ass dude, and realize that you don't make changes unless you have viable replacements that will make you BETTER. Miles has earned a chance to right the ship. Idiotic fans will be the reason no one wants to come to LSU to coach, when you start talking about firing a guy after winning 9 games.

5. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

oh, the delicious irony......

1 person likes this.
  6. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Bleacher report has CLM number 10 in their top 50 power rankings for coaches. You can guess at number 1 and 2. Derrick Dooley at 44, Charlie strong at 36, Nutt at 32, Petrino at 29, Jim Harbaugh at 22, Steve Spurrier at 19, Rich Rod at 17, Butch Davis at 16, Bo Pelini at 13, Mark Richt at 11, Brian Kelly at 7, were some.

Harbaugh too low, Brian Kelly too high for a little success at Cincy, and Charlie Strong at 36, hasn't coached a game. They also refered to him as the coach of Kentucky. Upon further review, never mind.

7. LaSalleAve

opinions are like ass holes.

8. gely33

gely33 Here I Stand

First of all im not flexible enough to put my head in my ass maybe u are being that u cant see the fact miles is and never was the answer. Gruden is a football coach and a good one at that and would be a definate upgrade over miles. As far as the recruiting if your competent u can fall into a top ten class with louisiana and texas at your disposal. i think gruden would help recruiting bye offering a pro system....

1 person likes this.
  9. LaSalleAve

Jon Gruden is 95-81 as a professional coach. So a mediocre coach is your answer? Oh and Barry Switzer and George Siefert won Super Bowls also. .540 winning percentage. Who left Tampa in shambles, and seems like a big cry baby.

1 person likes this.
  10. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to LaSalleAve again.

1 person likes this.