ESPN starting ANOTHER LSU coaching rumor (Gruden)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by fanatic, May 12, 2010.

1. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

I think that about sums it up. It's BS and won't happen, not this season, and probably not the next.. Of course there are those on this board who will say he needs to go even if LSU gets 10+ wins.. The only way CLM goes after this season is if he A) loses more than 6 or 7 games, or, B) The powers that be just want him gone for personal/political reasons and both sides decide to part ways. Neither is likely, and outside of those scenarios, you can tell yourselves he's going (those of you that insist he is), but he's not.

Seriously?? After that feeble attempt at producing a semi-legible post, you're going to make that statement about someone else, much less Coach Miles? That's just classic.

1 person likes this.
  2. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Now, Okie, don't make gely an escape goat. He may have mispeled some wurds, but I bet he no's his football.

1 person likes this.
  3. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

I bet Les Miles can't spell either....

.....wait a minute...

.....you don't think that gely33 is....

Has anyone actually ever seen gely?....couldn't be !!.....could it?

Nah, no way...you don't think so do you?....Hmmmm :huh:.

4. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

given the post, i'll take that bet. :hihi:

(and dont forget punctuation. after all, im the standard barrier on that one.)

5. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Out of Gely's 250 posts, how many do you think have been positive? :shock: I think he was just waiting for his chance to throw more daggers.

And let's just hope when they hand out that award he's talking about that it's not just he and Miles in the room. :grin:

6. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

YAHTZEE! :grin:

7. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

1 person likes this.
  8. ROY_LA_CA

ROY_LA_CA Founding Member

Picking a winning football coach is almost as scientific as picking a winning horse. There’s a lot of data to base one’s decision on for both choosing the coach and the horse. One of the data sets is past performance and while Gruden is only 95-81 as a pro coach, there are many other considerations. Just ask either Alabama or USC (California) what they think about one’s past performance in the pros as an indication of success coaching in college.

9. gely33

gely33 Here I Stand

Boy this is comical. i didnt know i was back in english 205 and living in kirby hall....i lm typing o a touch screen phone so is difficult type anyway inlike most if u i actually graduated from lsu........i dont pos here because ive gound over tge years most of u have no idea what your talking about when it comes to. football you guys ate misylyinto name calling thats about it:.............remember this if u have elite talent and u consistently prodyce mediocre results the problems with between the headphones...i know high schools that are better coached

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

True, but how many times have you picked the winning horse and how many times have you torn your ticket up and threw it at the ground cursing?

1 person likes this.