ESPN starting ANOTHER LSU coaching rumor (Gruden)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by fanatic, May 12, 2010.

1. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Man. You aren't helping yourself here.

2 people like this.
  2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

no doubt, i picture boomhauer saying that jibberish.

1 person likes this.
  3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

You speak for no one but yourself here . . . and you don't do that very well.

4. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

This sums up this entire thread. A bunch of garbage that makes no sense and that no one understands.

1 person likes this.
  5. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

I'll match your escape goat up against my battery ram anytime..

[​IMG]

Perhaps you should be.

Well then, that was money well spent. So what you're saying is though you are educated, you're too lazy to put forth the effort to appear as such. Noted.

Yet you manage to make it into the threads that have anything to do with Miles so you call him stupid. TC, is that you?

Oh, trust me. I won't soon forget that group of words. Those damn touch keyboards not only make it hard to type, but also to place the words so that they actually make sense.

1 person likes this.
  6. LEGACY TIGER

I just hope this isn't a product of our athletic dept. It would be a shame to think that the education I got at LSU was that superior to the athletes, and that our athletes are being sent out into the world with not even the basic understanding of the english language.

7. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

You can rest assured that the few of them that I've spoken to on any regular basis will do just fine in the real world should they have to rely on their grammatical skill set. :thumb:

8. LEGACY TIGER

That’s what I thought, I was pretty sure that even back when I went there the athletes were pretty smart individuals, overall. Now my next question, is there a remedial dept at LSU, I don't remember, and if so do they graduate? I ask, because this has got to be the only answer here.

9. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I post from my cell phone alot. I don't think I have those mistakes. When I didn't spell signature correct this morning, I was typing on a computer. That wouldn't have happened on the android.

And as for Miles, gely.... I think you have something personal against him. Just my .02

10. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

This is my personal take on CLM. His 2007 team was my favorite all time LSU team.

I am still on a high from 2007 so it's hard for me to want to fire CLM. I am going to watch this year with my normal intense glare and I expect the team to be better than 09. If this team is a 10 plus win team the only thing that the haters will do is shut up for a short season.

1 person likes this.