ESPN Who's Hot / Who's Not NBA Draft

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by gotlsu, Apr 7, 2006.

1. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

I'd love to see Noah declare early, just to watch Shaq grab hold of that ponytail while he sexually violates that punk on the court.

2. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

[​IMG]

3. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

Unfortunately, it's not about polishing and gaining strength and whatever else he would gain by coming back. It's all about money and striking while the fire is hot.

Kind of like if you lived in a $100,000 house and someone offered you a million for it, but you had to get out by tomorrow. You wouldn't pass that up, for the same reasons TT can't pass this opportunity up.

A lot of things can happen. Of course he could get injured and end it all, but what if his offensive game does not develope like they "think" it will? Then he is screwed and could drop to the bottom of the round and cost himself millions.

I think that is what they mean by he can only go down, not up.

Make hay while the sun shines, you know?

4. pensacola

pensacola Founding Member

TT has been a great player this year. Kind of strange to think he will be in the same class as Kobe, Shaq, etc. as the first pick overall. Can he really become that type of franchise player?

5. gotlsu

gotlsu Founding Member

only time will tell but i wish him luck.

6. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

noah is coming back.

7. train

train Founding Member

Tyrus is a fun basketball player to watch, but he is not going to dominate the pros are change a basketball team like a Lebron are a Kobe are Shaq. I hate to say it but he needs to go while his stock is up.

Its kinda like if you are making a deal with somebody and you know that you are getting the better end of the bargain. So you close the deal before the other person changes their mind. If Tyrus leaves now,he will be getting the better end of the deal (financial wise). He doesnt want to let them change their mind.

Hard to believe he is only 19. Whatever he does good luck:thumb:

8. Lil Jules

Lil Jules Founding Member

Not to be picky (well, yes, I guess to be picky), but Kobe was the 13th pick in the draft I believe. To the Hornets.:thumb:

9. Perple

Perple Founding Member

I thought Davis looked very winded aginst UCLA. LSU played 36 games, they play 80+ in the NBA. IMO he's not physically ready yet for just yet. I hope he continues to play at LSU, and work on his his post play & conditioning which should lead to a fairly high 1st round pick.

Collis Temple Sr. said something on Rivals radio about Tyrus & Davis the week before the Final Four. He said he would like to see both return to LSU and work on thier respective games, but with Tyrus he said if the NBA Draft experts were correct: "If someone hands you the winning lottery ticket, you don't throw it away and wait for next year's drawing".

:geauxtige

10. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

i could TT become an Stoudamaire type player if he gains 30-40 pounds and an inch. Right now I see him being a chris bosh type player at his current weight which isn't a bad thing just not on the same level as say Stoudamaire.