ESPN's Chris Low ranks the Mettsiah as #7 QB in SEC for 2012

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tiger_fan, Mar 1, 2012.

1. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

Tusk

we did our do over

you guys get to do your do over now

2010 LSU wins in BR
    2011 LSU wins in T town
    2012 LSU wins in BR

2. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Red will back me up on this one Cliff, the series has become a positive advantage for the road warriors. That's what you get when you let both teams continue to wear their home colors.

3. Tiger_fan

Tiger_fan Veteran Member

we'll see. check out the stats above that show Lacy was a better #2 back then either Richardson or Ingram were when they were the #2 back. so I wouldn't be surprised if Lacy turns out to be the best of all three of them as the #1 back, especially since Bama returns 4 of 5 starters on the OL. the reported 40 times for Lacy and Richardson are identical, and they are the same size. Richardson might get drafted higher, be the better blocker, and the better pass-catcher, but as a pure runner, i wouldn't be surprised to see 2012 Lacy be better than 2011 Richardson (although i don't think Richardson lived up to his potential as a home-run threat runner in 2011, while he did show that earlier in his career)

4. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Lacy missed a lot of carries due to turf toe. Had surgery and should be good to go. Lacy has a lot of top speed and is more elusive. He is also a RS Soph, so it is also his third year in the system. A luxury that neither Ingram nor TR enjoyed. Just can't compare people, usually a waste of time. But EL is way above average and will need to stay healthy to be great.

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Some teams get a do-over in bowl season . . . :rolleye33:

6. b_leblanc

b_leblanc That's just my game...

Hell yeah they do :hihi:...then their "fans" go around and do nothing but talk sh*t and gloat, acting like it was all "according to plan".

We didn't have to bend over and run backwards through a cornfield and beg our way in.

LSU earned their way in by going undefeated and winning their division and conference.

7. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

that is right

and we didn't drug the other teams water either before the big game !

LSU can stand tall and know we won our games while Bama had to back butt it into the big game !

I didn't see one Bama fan in Atlanta while we beat the dogs into the ground !!! for the SEC title !

8. ok awesome

ok awesome geaux

No, I'm not talking about that one.

The sad part though is the parody one isn't that far off from the real thing.

9. vesperiaLSU

vesperiaLSU Veteran Member

ZM8 seems to possess the kind of confidence and leadership that has long been desired for the last 4 years from Lee and JJ but never got fulfilled. I am really glad to see him wanting to play with some chips on the shoulder.

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I'm just ready to see Kenny Hilliard run over that db from Geismar.