ESPN's "The Season" - what an INCREDIBLE program!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Ellis Hugh, Oct 24, 2002.

1. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

Replay times:

27 OCT @ 3:30A
    01 DEC @ 6:30P
    21 DEC @ 4:30A

2. joetiger

joetiger Founding Member

I stayed up past my bedtime and watched the season. (Since I am in my early 30's now, unless it is Saturday night anything past 9:00 is past my bedtime !)

Too funny, TexasTiger! Same thing here.

I really enjoyed that show--I was pointing out landmarks to my wife like crazy and got all excited about seeing campus and tailgating and everything. I can't wait to get her down there for a game.

It was nice to see LSU in a very positive light like that.

3. Mojo74

Mojo74 Founding Member

I think anyone (Tiger fan or not) who watched that show has to now be a Bradie James fan! He seems to be a real class act.

Also, is it just me or is Nick Saban developing a Louisiana accent?

4. GMTarondor

GMTarondor Founding Member

It's not just you. He is picking one up. I don't get to hear that accent much up here except for the wife...

The show was great and I stayed up to watch it. I was really impressed with Bradie James. I was kind of amused by Coach Saban's humor with the players. He comes off to me as being a frim but fair man. It pleased me to see him joke with the players, especially his comments to "Double D"

Geaux Tigers

5. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

Yeah, about Saban being taller than DD. When Saban said something to the effect of, "Out of all of my teams over the years, I really want this one to have good things happen to this one," you could tell he really likes this team. Not sure exactly how the quote went but you could tell he really admires Bradie and some of the other players on the team.

Also, I liked how Mike hates the "costume Mike" and it gets him riled up. Does anyone know if any of the other Tigers had the same issues with the costumed Mike?

6. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

I hate the big headed one that walks around.

Yeh but I liked that part how Mike wants to maul the Mascot (The fake one)

Lets get the Sniper guy, put him in the costume then throw him in Mikes Cage !!!!

Geaux Tigers

7. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

I was pleased with the program last night. I was lucky enough to get my roommate who stayed home to study to tape it for me as I went out on the town last night. I watched the show before I went to bed last night and I enjoyed it.

8. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

That was Great

The Season was a lot better than the one they had on LSU last year before the Tennessee game. You know the one that made LSU look like a bunch of backwards idiots. It was an embarrassement last year.

DD FOR HEISMAN