Even "I" a reb am tired of this bs

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by col reb, Oct 18, 2010.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

You do know they're sitting atop the SEC East.

At least LSU fans were dummies first.

2. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member

Has the east ever had such a down year? when UF starts sucking, you know you're in deep doo doo.

3. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Yep ... the Media SUCKS!

I'm not just hoping we beaat Auburn .. I'm hoping we humiliate them! I'd like to see a 10+ spread at the end of the game, kinda like W did OHS last week.

I want the "hat" to be able to say to the meatheads in the Media .....

[......fill in the blank with your favorite insult .... ]

:geaux:

4. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

This is what you get when the media becomes entertainment. They don't deliver the news anymore, the deliver entertainment. Most of the time - its good. Much more interesting and fun than watching an old school sports reporter just list out scores. But you have to deal with the narrative. Sometimes they're slow to change it.

I personally would like a news channel. Just news. No spin. No gimmicks. That'd be great. But nobody under 40 would watch it...

5. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

Holz had it before SS and he couldn't make it work there. SS has done about as much as anyone but I don't think he can get get the cocks over the hump. SC has been a coaches grave yard for along time.

6. Celtic Tiger

Celtic Tiger Tiger Stadium West Dorm

Not under 40 and I would be glued to it!:eek:ldskule:

7. Gold Nugget

Gold Nugget Veteran Member

Admittedly, Miles has brought some of this on himself. Still, Spurrier's clock management at the end of the UK game was pathetic. Clock is stopped after going out of bounds and you use your last time out with :11 ? Brilliant. Just amazing. He repeatedly questions his QB's decision making and has him throw one for the end zone which is intercepted. How do you do it, Steve ? That darn Evil Genius ! Yet the only mention of Spurrier's ineptitude by ESPN types is to take a shot at Miles.

Of course last December, Good Ol' Mack Brown lets the clock run out with the National Title Game on the line and after a gratuitous second is added to the clock and Texas heads to Pasadena, well, shucks. Things like that happen. Mack's a great guy !

8. LSUDieHard

LSUDieHard Founding Member

Did anyone hear the boos rain down on Jack Del Rio last night for his 4th quarter clock management. It seemed he conceded the game with nearly 10 mins left on the clock. Les Miles gets crucified by the media because his faults/mistakes are amplified by the fan base.