Even more no respect

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by rania, Sep 26, 2003.

1. rania

rania Founding Member

Even less respect

I just finished watching a show called "The Quarterback Club" on Cox Sports, it has 4 former SEC QB (Jay Barker, Stan White, a guy from Ole Miss called Stewart and John Bond) , the discuss SEC games and at one point they predicted the winners of the SEC East and SEC West and they all predicted Arkansas as the winners of the SEC West, we weren't even mentioned.

2. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

They're all in love with the Nutt from Arkansas since he beat Texas. I'd love to see Tulane beat Texas (did I really just say that????).

3. terry cox

terry cox Founding Member

LSU seems to be viewed as the Oakland Raiders of the SEC. Tough, good and lucky (well-prepared?). It's hard for others to speak well of the guy who enjoys a little bit of magic in his life.

4. As aggravating as all of these naysayers are, it does give us the advantage of motivation for the players. If they havent proven it to everyone yet, they will want to.

5. ArkansasTiger

ArkansasTiger Founding Member

Let these so called "experts" continue to put us down and then when they least expect it we'll be right there to stick it to them.

:geaux: :lsug: :geaux: :lsug: :geaux: :lsug:

6. Dixie Darlin

Dixie Darlin Founding Member

rania,
    I totally agree with what your saying. LSU is not getting the respect they deserve, but ya know what? That probably is a good thing. The majority of these so-called experts miss the boat every year. They are always off to a certain degree. If they did pick LSU, then I'd be worried, because half the time they are proven wrong.
    Just let LSU prove themselves on the field and then you'll get the last laugh!

7. bzss7x

bzss7x Freshman

A great example is Trev Albert of ESPN saying that Georgia is still the best team in the SEC. Don't let the actual football game get in the way of your opinon, Trev. Of course this is the same guy that last week said Kansas State is clearly one of the best two teams in the country....

8. Ectopic Tiger

Ectopic Tiger Founding Member

Exactly. I'd be more worried if they all said we were going to win the NC. I think that this is the best situation for the team.

9. ChuckE

ChuckE Founding Member

Should great things happen for LSU and at the end of the season we're 13-0, when these idiots start jumping on the wagon, everyone needs to remind them of what they had to say and kick their dumb a$$ off the wagon. We will band together and not allow them to be a part of our success. Brett should keep all the postings that highlight their comments in a safe place, and just pound the hell out of them at the end of the season.

10. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

Arkansas is a very good team. Let 'em take front seat now. We can move 'em to the back of the bus after Thanksgiving.