Every game left on our schedule is winnable

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerjuice, Oct 17, 2009.

1. tigerjuice

tigerjuice Founding Member

If today proved one thing, everybody in the SEC is beatable. If we can find a rythm with our offense, we could win the remaining games on our schedule. That is a big 'IF' though.

2. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

A big if, but a true statement. Some wild games today.

:geauxtige

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

too bad our offense is hanging out with Bin Laden and Jimmy Hoffa.

oh and a few of my socks i swear i put in the dryer.

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

LSU, believe it or not, truly has another national championship within their grasp and controls their own destiny in doing so.

That's crazy to hear, but true.

If the coaching staff gets their head out their ass and figures out what's wrong with the offense, LSU will have a good shot at winning every game from here on out.

5. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

This is a crazy year in college football. You dont quite see as many truly dominant teams like in the past. I think the parity is a growing trend with so many talented kids coming out each year.

LSU is walking a very fine line. We are teetering over being a true contender or imploding like last year. Its all on the coaches, JJ, and the OL as to which way the team falls.

6. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Teetering is a good way to put it.

7. ok awesome

ok awesome geaux

All we have to do is figure out how to run the football. The defense is already there. If we can run consistantly and the coaching staff sticks with it, it will open up the play action pass, and we will be money.

That is a big "if" though.

Seriously, we can beat everyone else in the reg. season. Hell we might even beat them playing the way we have been. No one is that good this year. No one in any conference is overly impressive. It's a crazy year. There's really no one out there that I say we couldn't beat.

We take care of business in the regular season and we have a rematch with Florida in Atlanta. We take care of business there and we are most likely going up against Texas for the championship, and they are Ohio Stating it up (aka winning against a terrible schedule and destined to be beaten like a drum in the BCS champ game).

8. BayouBengal66

BayouBengal66 Freshman

I see us beating auburn, ole miss, tech, and tulane, but i think arkansas and alabama will trip us up.

9. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

I believe that everyone in the SEC is beatable. Bama and UF have both shown weaknesses over the past couple of weeks. Although Bama looks more solid than UF. UF in 3 of their SEC games, UT, LSU, and Ark were held in check. Should we play focused, solid ball the rest of the way we can win out.

10. arizonafan

arizonafan Veteran Member

After watching a lot of the games on Saturday I think any team in the country is beatable. USC & Texas didn't exactly look dominant in their wins and of course UF. There is no team in the country taking off like UF did last year after their Ole Miss loss. Ohio St looks like they may not win the Big 10 for the 1st time in years and there is some doubt in the Pac 10 that USC will win. I can easily see a BCSNC participant having 2 losses again.