Everyone MUST read this book BEFORE you vote for President

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by islstl, Aug 10, 2004.

1. ElvisFan

ElvisFan Founding Member

Truth hurts that much, does it?

2. Carface

Carface What the...?

All I have to say is...

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Kerry may prove to be a poor President, but I'm not judging him based on some political opponents book. I'll judge him on his performance as commander. If he doesn't toe the mark, we'll make him a one-termer, too.

I've already judged Bush's performance as commander and I know what we would get with him. Budget deficits, avoidable wars, unprecedented national debt, jobs going overseas, corporate greed subsidized by tax breaks, more enemies, and fewer allies.

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often . . . and for the same reason."

4. Tigersmack

Tigersmack Founding Member

Crawfish

Explain me something please...........why when it comes election time do liberals always lie and act conservative? I mean, for Lord's sake, be proud to be a tax and spend, full blooded, New England, pacifist, war protesting, hippie, alternative fuel driving, cheating, lying liberal. Be proud!

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

They are not "political" opponents. They are Kerry opponents due to his actions after returning from VietNam. I cannot imagine any Veteran who would defend Kerry for his anti war activities. And anyone who consorts with Jane Fonda will never have the support of true Veterans...unless they have their own agenda (see McCain).
    As far as Bush's military service. He did not campaign on that issue. Kerry's entire Vietnam period was spent trying to prepare himself for a political career. The man is not to be trusted.

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Why of the 250 vets contacted to sign the petition almost each and everyone agreed? your closest peers are your best way to judge your character. that says more than most care to admit.

7. ChineseBandit

ChineseBandit Founding Member

Well if the Islamists ever adopt the tactic of recruiting teenagers to wear loinclothes and flee from our troops at every opportunity, I think Kerry might make a great CinC.

Do you know how many of his fellow officers tell tales of his cowardice in Vietnam? He was constantly trying to avoid being hurt and ended up exploiting the medal process for his own benefit.

8. ElvisFan

ElvisFan Founding Member

I think this whole "Christmas in Cambodia" thing may end up blowing up in his face. If it's exposed as an out-and-out lie (and there are already those lining up to say that it is), it's going to beg the question: What else is this guy lying about?

9. lsugrad00

lsugrad00 Founding Member

I wasn't familiar with the whole "Christmas in Cambodia" thing so I looked it up. I thought some other people might be in the same boat I was.

http://www.washtimes.com/op-ed/20040809-090612-9480r.htm

10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

The Swift Boat Veterans for Truth is not a veterans group who have met for BBQ and beer for 40 years. It is an Article 527 Special Purpose Political Action Committee formed in the past year for, well . . . political reasons. :shock: