EVERYONE ON ESPN PICKIN' LONGHORNS

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JoeReckless, Mar 25, 2006.

1. JoeReckless

JoeReckless Founding Member

I guess i don't blame them. The match up does not look good for LSU, but I still have faith in my TIGERS.

2. JoeReckless

3. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

pretty much everyone picked duke too.....texas is good but there just about as deep as duke was with 7 players.....i got faith and i feel good that we wont be denied..

4. JoeReckless

The little Gottlieb guy guarantees he is right this time. He said he was wrong about the Duke pick, but swears he is right on this one.

5. blindside517

well i swear hes making himself look like an ass this entire week....it will continue tomorrow night when we're done.

6. razer

razer unregistered offender

thats why he works in Bristol and not Vegas...

7. blindside517

thats also why he was a scoring point guard at okie state....wait no he wasnt.

8. LSU Rubi

LSU Rubi Founding Member

Exactly...I honeslty think if we can shut down Texas like we did "the best team in the nation" we will again surprise everyone and hopefully get the respect our young team deserves.

BEAT TEXAS!!!!! :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige

9. MikebTiger

MikebTiger Founding Member

I actually love when they pick against us. I am sure the players feel disrespected. Digger, Seth D. and Gottleib all seem to think that if Big Baby is stopped, LSU is stopped (check with Duke on that one). Digger also drew reference to LSU's free throw % as one of his main points as to why Texas will prevail. I bet the Duke game was the worst LSU shot at FT's this season - mainly because our worst FT shooters were at the stripe - that's a chance occurance.

Whatever. I am sure that as long as LSU is alove in this tourny, they will be picked against, which our team evidently feeds on. AS TT screamed after the Dook game - THIS IS HOW WE EAT!!!

10. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

the thing that worries me about Texas is that they have athletic ability just like us... and instead of only have to worry about 2 scorers, they ledgitimately have 4.

It'll be a close game--closer still should LSU and Texas run into foul trouble...