Excited about LSU vs Penn State!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGradin99, Dec 6, 2009.

1. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

:grin:!!

2. markman4

markman4 Freshman

Im a Penn State grad just wondering how everyone likes this match up. Extreamly hard game to pick. We havent beaten anyone good and the times I have seen LSU its hard to tell which team will show up. I have to give LSU the edge though.Maybe we can have one of our famous white outs which will throw LSU off? 9(lol). I like this match up though, rather play you guys then Ga Tech in the orange bowl.Everyone have a merry christmas I"ll check this board and post from time to time.

3. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

I think most of us are pretty happy with this matchup. Having the opportunity to add Joe Pa and the Nittany Lions to Miles and the Tigers list of victims is pretty sweet.

Stick around, I am sure you can shed us some light as to the strengths of your team.

Welcome aboard, hope you stick around and have some fun. You'll like it here.

4. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Welcome, we love to have fans here from around the nation and we do have that.
    I'm looking forward to the bowl games.
    I don't really know about the matchup.
    One reason is that we have been inconsistent all year but I will tell you that CLM's teams come to play in bowl games.
    He is undefeated and our defense will show up.
    Unfortunately I know nothing about your team other than Joe Pa?:redface:
    I have children, work and I don't keep up with anyone outside of the SEC.
    I am really excited about playing you guys!

5. markman4

markman4 Freshman

Our strenghts, Our QB is mobil(Really he is something you dont see from the BIG 10) and he got a good arm. If you can put pressure on him he is prone to making big mistakes, if not you will have a tough time beating us. Our running backs are good but wont put the fear of god in you. Defense is very good and has speed which is needed if we are to slow down your offense. Special teams is a liability especially our kicker. if we need a FG to win the game the LSU wins. We will probrobly have more fans there, Penn State travels well and we have a huge alumni base in florida. Overall LSU is the better team but will need to play well to Win. Joe PA has a great Bowl record, we seem to play well in bowl games(forget last year).

1 person likes this.
  6. psu--lioness

psu--lioness Freshman

Hello Tigers !

I wanted to stop by and say hello. Looking forward to this game. I see a couple of Buckeyes and Hawks have shown up to give their advice...... interesting. I for one as do many PSU fans are not high on the conference thing. We are the 11 th team to join the Big 10 and they like to trat us like their children. yes tOSU dominated us at home and I am not one to make excuses but take what any Buckeye says with a grain of salt. :insane:

I hope to see a competitive game. it would be nice if anyone would go to CBS sportsline and post your thoughts on the PSU message board. We have a few posters with alot of knowledge about our team and they love to banter. I will post this site on the board to get others to visit.

Have a Merry Christmas and we will see you on NewYears day!

2 people like this.
  7. psu--lioness

psu--lioness Freshman

Sorry for all the errors posting ! Fingers flying

8. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

Penn St will be a great game. Would love to play Michigan one day also. Lots of tradition at Penn St and LSU can only benefit by playing them. Hope we come out on top.

I have not looked it up, but I wonder if Miles ever played or coached against Joe Pat before? Surely someone has more energy than me??? :shock:

9. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

psu--lioness, Welcome to the Board. We look forward to having good banter with our rival posters.

Hope all of you Have a Happy Holidays!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  10. psu--lioness

psu--lioness Freshman

Legacy Tiger thanks for warm welcome. I posted your site on CBSsports.com. / PSU board hope a few of guys stop by.