Excuse me while I throw up!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

God doesn't punish with a stick ;)

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Funny that you all say it was directed solely at Trump. At any other time most if not all would be standing up and cheering for the ideas expressed by the funeral and all speakers. However you all KNOW Trump fails in EVERY ONE of the virtues praised you think it was dissing DJT....maybe it did because of who and what Trump is rather than anything else. Look into your hearts and ask yourself if you would ever support the prick unless he was facing HRC in 2016. Ask yourself if you would be proud to have him marry your daughter.

3. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Best line I heard today,”You vote to put a real estate developer in the White House, and you get a real estate developer in the White House.”

kcal, GiantDuckFan and Winston1 like this.
  4. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

or feel safe leaving your daughter alone with him.

Winston1 likes this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Was listening to Stephen A Smith talking about why Urban Meyer won't have fired.
    He said if I go to a bank and borrow $3 million and can't pay it back In in trouble. If I go to a bank and borrow $300. million and can't pay it back WE are in trouble. That's what Donald Trunp told him years ago the first time he interviews the future POTUS.

6. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Both of mine are black belts. They'd be ok ;)

uscvball, Bengal B and GiantDuckFan like this.
  7. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

During my oldest daughter's trip around the world, I was expressing my concern for her safety in wherever it was that she was going. After much back and forth, she said "Dad, you're forgetting...I'm a Ninja!". She was being tongue in cheek, but they both can take pretty good care of themselves. Kid cracks me up.

StaceyO and LSUTiga like this.
  8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I don't get it.

9. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

If someone defaults on $300 million, then it will fall to the taxpayer

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Sort of. Default on a relatively small loan doesn’t threaten the bank’s existence or the managers’. A small loan (and $3MM is to a bank) can be recovered easily.
    A large loan gives the debtor more leverage as the bank is more at risk depending on how much it’s exposed by the loss. That is why banks are willing to make deals before declaring a huge loan in default. DJT took advantage of this often...in fact YOU’RE most likely paying or have paid for his defaults.
    As @dachsie said in today’s environment large losses are more often dropped on the taxpayers. It works for government too. We have leverage on the Chinese and others because they own our debt. If they call it an we default they lose everything.

LSUTiga likes this.