Expect OU to try and make a statement tonight

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by diamondheadtiger, Sep 21, 2007.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I only wish there was an "Ignore" function on my t.v. I'd have to put it for his azz. I'm embarrassed for his family.

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

im afraid this is correct. say what you will but the gumps have already turned it around with little pricky and UGA is "not what we thought they were".

at least not yet. hopefully stafford matures tomorrow not later.

3. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Deep down, I want the Tide to go down. But realistically, I want them to be undefeated when we stomp their asses up and down BDS.

DeMarco Murray is fast.

4. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

I would have picked UAT last year to win this game. UGA hasn't been impressive on offense since the sugar bowl loss to wv.

1 person likes this.
  5. tirk

Can almost guarantee a close game unless sarah jessica parker is lighting it up. Seems he stays pretty composed most of the time while their defense has been more than solid.

McFadden doesnt count because they ran the same 2 plays against us last year and had over 300 yards rushing. probably the best back ive seen since in the sec since bo jackon.

im guessing it comes down to a late drive with stafford choking or winning it at the end.

*tulsa has outgained this red wagon team thus far.

6. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

And yet the pundits at ESPN just "can't find a flaw with OU". :dis: They've already given up three touchdowns to TULSA! That's a FLAW.

7. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

thank you! the way they are drooling over ou in this game has me about to gag.

8. tirk

well to be fair, when one team is romping another the d is a lot more relaxed. but thats the difference between good defenses and simply great ones that come along once in a generation or so.

LSU has given ground to no one at any time even with reserves in and the game out of hand. USCw let the cornshuckers move at will late and OU's d is letting up knowing they are about to hang half a hundred for Clown Stoops.

The UF game may show us if this LSU defense will go down in history as the best or simply just one of the better ones overall.

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Based on what I've seen TO NOW, OU and USC would be a good matchup. They shouldn't be on the same field as LSU/Florida. The defenses would be huge and, in time, probably the same with USC. Think #4 is a good place for them (OU).

Tulsa can't tackle worth a flip.

10. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Be as fair as you like...the score was 21-14 when I turned it on...I doubt their 'D' was "relaxed".