Explosion @ Ariana Grande Concert

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, May 22, 2017.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Islam begun in the early 7th century in Saudi Arabia,
    [​IMG]

In 722 a.d.,.. the Christian Reconquista of Spain from the Moors began, it would take until 1492, nearly 800 years, to drive the Muslims off Europe's Iberian peninsula. Christians from Europe also fought Muslims for control of Jerusalem and other holy places, during the Crusades, from 1095-1291.

1492 Columbus set sail, searching for a western route to China. A main factor for preferring a western route, was to avoid dealing with the Islamic middle men. Giving up a cut of the trade and associating with the Moors was very unpalatable to especially intolerant Christians.

:cool: Christianity vs Islam, the struggle has lasted 1300 years. It is much more "civilized" now compared to earlier. The carnage is much less, but is still godawful, in my opinion by far the biggest threat to this modern world.

Is Islam evil? no, not at all. The problem is violent extremists, (@shane's antithesis' in the Muslim world), extremists who want to kill us all. More than 99.99% of Muslims are peace loving people,.. problem is using that number, in a city of 5 million, that would mean there would be 500 terrorists,.. but massacring 4,999,500 innocent people to kill 500 is not ok,.. that's not the answer

What's the answer?.. damned if I know

Last edited: May 27, 2017
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

To solve the problem you will just have to accept some collateral damage. If SO many of those goddam ragheads are "peace loving" and are in such a great majority over the radicals why in hell haven't they taken upon themselves to eliminate the bad apples? I'll tell you why. Because even if they aren't terrorists themselves they are sympathetic to jihad and secretly applaud every act of senseless slaughter of innocent Christians and Jews.

To win we have to fight fire with fire. You liberals always say "Oh, we can't do that. More of them will hate us." Let me clue you in. THEY ALREADY HATE US! From the guy at the hotel where you stay to the radical camel jockey here on student visas to the owner of the convenience store where you buy your morning coffee, snacks, beer and Hustler Magazine, they hate you and everything you stand for.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. GiantDuckFan

I don't see how you could personally know what's inside every Muslim's psyche, I think your opinion is just speculation backed up by other's opinions you've heard. I agree with those here who say the onus needs to be placed on the moderate Muslim world to denounce the extremists, but there's only so much they can do. It would be contrarily, like expecting Christian preachers to step up and eliminate the skinheads

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/428146/more-than-few-islamic-extremists

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

How many American skin heads commit Terror overseas?

shane0911 likes this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Skinheads are only a small problem. Not the worldwide menace that Islam is. Still, don't you think that if there were skinhead Baptists, Catholics or Mormans that the church officials would denounce them and excommunicate them from the church? Don't you think the members of those churches would feel uncomfortable with the presence of undesirables and leave the church rather than mingle with terrorists in the mosques the way the goat fuckers do? A lot of religions have crazy beliefs and practices but Islam is the only one that preaches and applauds violence and terrorism toward all non believers.

Winston1 likes this.
  9. GiantDuckFan

A lot of what was said in the link concerned Muslim's opinion of Jews, that's a different envelope. A survey of Americans would reveal a strong disapproval of Muslims, but that doesn't mean Americans support anti-Muslim terrorists

The statistics if true, showing Muslim's sympathy for terrorists,.. I find troubling, disappointing, fucked up, sad and depressing.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Got a couple if suggestions;
    nuclear-atom-bomg-explosion-animated-gif-4.gif nuclear-atom-bomg-explosion-animated-gif-4.gif