Explosion @ Ariana Grande Concert

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, May 22, 2017.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

That's not my point,.. it was,.. even if they wanted to, there's only so much Muslim clerics could do.

If the terrorist doesn't like what he hears, he will drift to another cleric,.. good people cannot control violent people,.. not there, not here, nowhere. Timothy McVeigh's exist, and they will kill the innocent.

Again 123's link about strong Muslim support for terrorists,.. that bothers me a lot.

2. GiantDuckFan

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

There are not thousands and thousands of Timothy McVeighs and the few there are don't get the widespread support from their peers that mooslem terrorists get for their activities, as well as secretly donated money to help them carry out their nefarious acts. McVeigh was an anomaly rather than the norm. And while McVeigh was caught and executed, it was not his intent to die and get 72 virgins.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

With enough of these mooslems would be nothing - zero - nada - zip

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

5. GiantDuckFan

B,.. your pics don't show for me?
    I guess 72 virgins would be ok, though experience has it's virtues,.. imagine though, 72 women constantly yapping at you,.. be enough to drive you out of heaven.

Last edited: May 27, 2017
    el005639, LSUpride123 and Bengal B like this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Timothy McVeigh, really! You dissapoint me 02_small.jpg . Are you actually comparing McVeigh to Islamic jihad? Tell me you are not this dim. McVeigh was retailating for Waco and Ruby Ridge this was not a religious based act of terror. Waco and Ruby Ridge are examples of what scares people about a government becoming oppressive. Use your "right wing" now and then 02_small.jpg

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

72 virgins sounds great but got to thinking; I like that virgin befuddled look as much as anyone but after about 5 virgins I am going to want a pro. I am I wrong about that?

GiantDuckFan and Bengal B like this.
  8. GiantDuckFan

d-i-s-a-p-p-o-i-n-t,.. disappoint

So, you think McVeigh had reason, and he's ok in your book,.. doesn't surprise me.

Last edited: May 27, 2017
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

It bothers me to brother. I think it real. I have no doubt that majority of American Muslims would not oppose an invading Muslim force. The chances of that happening in the US are slim, but if you look to Europe, they are entering in DROVES. Millions.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-women-France-s-majority-Muslim-suburbs.html

Its just the start.

Look, I support all people that want to assimilate. Muslims dont seem, on the larger scale, to want to do that.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Make sure your phone is set to auto rotate and turn it sideways. I posted them from a computer and I can see them on my phone too.