F**K Ted Kennedy

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by BB, Jan 27, 2005.

1. BB

BB Founding Member

The Kennedys made their money being criminals - so, being a piece of sh!t is in the blood. Everyone seems to forget where their money came from.

Imagine if you had a drug ring and tomorrow the gov't legalized drugs. Suddenly, your money all becomes legitimate and you can move to Boston and become an elitist liberal...

2. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

...and ALSO become adulterers, murderers, and rapists...

...ALL as symbols of the CATHOLIC faith in America...

...and "LEADERS"....

...that throw national elections their way with the mob machine in Chi-town...

NICE JOB, JOSEPH P. :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis:

ONCE A THUG ALWAYS A THUG.....

And folks seem to forget that the old man wanted to buddy up to The Fuehrer... :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire

The Kennedys - the ORIGINAL THUGS
    .... :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Free speech or not, that's way out of line. I realize my faith has taken a black eye lately with all of the disgusting revelations of some of it's priests, but why are you lumping ALL Catholics in with them? I'm Catholic and am NOT: a child molester, rapist, murderer, or any other type of criminal. Whether you choose to believe it or not, Catholics ARE Christians. Furthermore, you can find the type of scumbag you describe spread across any and all religions, so i would thank you not to generalize it to just Catholics.

4. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

I think he was being sarcastic when he referred to them as symbols of Catholicism. At least that's how I took it.

5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

If so, my bad. As you know, hard to tell sarcasm through a monitor at times. No one likes their religion denegrated and I probably put the defense mechanism up too soon without comprehending the post.

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

We need a sarcasm emoticon. Heaven knows I would use it a lot. Sometimes I just use a wink when I'm being sarcastic, but that could mean a lot of other things.

7. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I just heard today that Teds dad was on the Nazi's side pre WWII.
    Does anyone know if this is true?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_P._Kennedy,_Sr.
    "he was a great believer in appeasement"

God, this country would've been better off without the Kennedys!

The Libs must've killed JFK and Robert Kennedy, we would've been better off
    with someone knocking off Ole Teddy and keeping alive JFK and Robert.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kennedy

You have to read Teds story, suspended from Harvard for having another student take a spanish exam for him.
    The Chappaquiddick story is there!

He does have a law degree but so what, so does my cousin!
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Chappaquiddick

After a party on Chappaquiddick Island on July 18, 1969, Kennedy drove his 1967 Oldsmobile Delta 88 off Dike Bridge, a wooden bridge that is angled obliquely to an unlit road onto which he'd made a wrong turn. The car plunged into tide-swept Poucha Pond and landed upside down under the water. His passenger, Mary Jo Kopechne, died despite what Kennedy claims were several attempts to swim down to save her. Kennedy returned to the house where the party had been held and two other men then assisted him in trying to reach Kopechne. Kennedy discussed the accident with several people, including Kopechne's parents, in the hours before he acknowledged to police that he had been involved. The car had been discovered in the morning by fishermen, divers discovered the girl and determined the car belonged to Kennedy, and the police had then questioned Kennedy.

The incident quickly blossomed into a scandal. Kennedy was criticized for failing to come to Kopechne's aid, for failing to summon help, for contacting not the police but his lawyer first, and for waiting until the following morning to report the accident to authorities. Due to a lack of evidence other than Kennedy's own word, allegations persist that he was drunk, that he did not try to save Kopechne, and that he intentionally turned onto the road crossing the bridge going to the beach in order have sex with her.

Kennedy pled guilty to a charge of leaving the scene of an accident after causing injury. He received a sentence of two months in jail, which was suspended. An Edgartown grand jury later reopened the investigation but did not return an indictment.

The accident has haunted his reputation and hampered his political career through the decades since it transpired, fulfilling the judge's pronouncement that suspending the sentence would not reduce his punishment.

There is question as to whether justice was served in this case. Rumors still circulate of a conspiracy by Kennedy and his family to alter his driving record to obviate charges of negligent homicide, and to influence the Edgartown grand jury. Some people question his description of his escape from the car, because of his back troubles remaining from his 1964 airplane accident.

The saying, "Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my gun," is used by gun-control opponents to mock Kennedy for his support for gun-control legislation.

Cleo O'Donnell, wife of former Kennedy campaign aide had this to say about Kennedy: "Teddy Kennedy was the weak kitten in the litter, never able to measure up to his brothers. The accident at Chappaquiddick displayed his chronic immaturity. One problem Teddy has always had was keeping it in his pants - even when other people are around."

8. TN Tiger

TN Tiger Founding Member

How does he compare it to Viet Nam? Was it not his own brother that lead the escalation of troops there? He is a has been that sees his party, and his kind floating off into the sunset....strangely enough over the Left, errr West Coast.

:usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa :usaflagwa

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Sourdoughman, are you seriously asking these questions when GEORGE W. BUSH is in the White House? That's hilarious.

Do you have any idea how the Bush family raised its money? The Kennedy's are squeaky clean compared to the trash that was Prescott Bush. I'll make a summary of the Bush family history for you one day, when I have the energy for it... it's not pretty.

10. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

I know you are all smoking crack now, because there is no such thing as an honest politician today....Republican or Democrat.

being totally honest with you, it is time we get our troops out of Iraq, but not because Ted Kennedy said so. We are doing no good over there anymore that I can tell, and losing more American lives now then during the actual fighting.