F**K Ted Kennedy

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by BB, Jan 27, 2005.

1. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I respectfully disagree!
    That would mean all those people died in vain.
    I would take a vote from all of those people who lost loved ones before I would consider this.

I do agree about politicians not being honest with us but more is made about Iraq and the left attacking the president and Condy than should be.

Ted Kennedy has aided and gave comfort to the enemy is far as I'm concerned.
    One only has to study the lessons of Vietnam to see what Kennedy is trying to do.
    Why would he say we should send more troops consistantly, call it a Quagmire, the same term that Cronkite used in Vietnam?
    Claim this is Vietnam?

Now Kennedy says remove the troops 3 days before the election?
    Its obvious that Ted Kennedy, Barbara Boxer and the wacko left base
    want us to lose this war with the words coming out of their mouths.
    They want it to be Vietnam.
    NOT all democrats but Ted Kennedy is as much the enemy as Al Qaeda!

They hate George Bush so much I guess?
    They want to be re-elected that they will sacrifice this country to do it!
    Not all but some, look at what sensible Democrats are saying such as Joe Lieberman, Ed Koch and the senator that spoke at the Republican convention.

I Never thought I'd see the day when someone in this country such as Ted
    Kennedy would aid and give comfort to the enemy.
    If you don't think this is so then you don't know your history.
    Al Qaeda and the terrorists are smarter than we give them credit for, they
    use our own news media and our own technology against us!

1 More thing....
    If Condeleeza Rice was a democrat and the republicans did to her what the democrats did, what do you think would happen then?
    Most hypocrites are on the other side of the aisle thank you!
    Please Read my sig

2. philter

philter Founding Member

It's widely misunderstood that Iraqis want us out of their country. For sure they don't like us a lot, and want us gone eventually, but the vast majority want us to stay and help the country get going. It's not mutually exclusive to not want us there, but want us to stay..per se.

3. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Ok this thread is everywhere, but I think its really funny that anyone on the right critisize Kennedy for coming from money. Our President didn't exactly grow up in rags. I also don't know of many C students that got into Ivy League schools. I think its safe to say that very few C college students get into the Harvard MBA program.

George W. Bush has been a decent President. I like him alot, but people in glass houses shoudn't throw stones.

The thing about the Kennedy's and the Nazis was especially funny. I believe the same rumors went around about the Bush family pre-WWII.

4. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

http://hnn.us/articles/697.html

How about this rumor?
    funny now?

5. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

I went to Catholic schools in BR from 1-12.

I am a proud grad of Redemptorist Senior High School.

I am and always will be Catholic.

I HATE the fact that those immoral @-holes are to some the symbol of Catholicism in the US.

:angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire

6. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Nice job on the research, Sourdough... :thumb:

JPK was the Original Gangsta ......

But some folks JUST DON'T WANNA BELIEVE IT.... :dis:

7. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I understand where your coming from now. Sorry I misunderstood before.

BTW, now that I see where your coming from, I completely agree with you. :thumb:

8. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Different "historians", and I use that term loosely, connect everyone to the Nazis including Prescott Bush and Pope Pius XII. There are thousands of web sites devoted to spreading such trash. I don't know if the History Network is credible or not. Some how I doubt it. If it is anything like the History Channel I know its not.

9. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

I won't go so far as to call Joseph P. Kennedy a Nazi, or even a Nazi sympathizer...but it is generally well-accepted by most historians that he was an appeaser. Much of it stemmed from pure selfishness...he had high
    political aspirations for his sons, and didn't want to lose them to war (one of
    whom he did).

10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I respectfully disagree! This attitude sentences many more good soldiers to die in vain. We already won the war, Sourdough. This unwinnable endless occupation of a place where they hate us gains us nothing and costs us much. Let the Iraqis sort out their own troubles and kill each other. We have more important uses for our military in the near future to see them squandered in Iraq. I don't know why you love these ragheads so much.

Saddam is captured. The WMD's didn't exist. What the hell are we still doing there wasting lives and incredible amounts of money that we don't have? Al Qaida is still hiding in Pakistan and we are creating the biggest National Debt in history. Unprecedented budget deficits --and for what?

And if you're paying close attention, you know that many retired military men whose careers are no longer in Rumsfelds hands have criticised this ongoing occupation. And many families of casualties are very bitter towards this administration.

If you have a historical parallel to make between Ted Kenedy and some traitor, then make it. And be specific. I know my history pretty well. You don't seem to have a good grasp of the Constitution. We live in a democracy, Sourdough. Even a drunken buffoon like Ted Kennedy has a right to speak his mind in America. Hell, in this case he is a US senator from the opposition party and he is actually doing his constitutional duty. Republicans were the minority for many years and practised the same politics.

It is a delusion based on extreme prejudice to call an American senator "the enemy" just because he criticises your beloved leader. The whole notion that this administration should be immune to the democratic process in wartime is just ludicrous and un-democratic.