Fan Day... What Can I expect?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by clair, Aug 11, 2006.

1. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Fightin4LSU, who are all of those guys, I've never heard of em.:hihi:

Guess maybe now he'll believe ya. I brought my son in 2003 and he was able to get Spears, Clayton, Devery, Hunt, Hill and several others including so no name freshmen like Vincent, Broussard, Pittman, Bowe, Davis. About the only one we had no shot at was Saban, his line was a block long.

He was able to get even more of the players after the Alabama game that year though, damn near anyone he wanted. We just waited by the buses with the player's families.

2. TammanyTiger50

TammanyTiger50 Founding Member

All I can say is that last year, in my first trip to Fan Day, my son got autographs AND pictures with Matt Flynn, Chris Jackson, Kyle Williams, Dwayne Bowe, Steven Korte & Kevin Steltz, plus autographs from another 8 or 10 players. (He was actually more excited about his picture with a really cute cheerleader!)

Of course, if we'd stood in line for JR and RP, we'd have had no time left to get any others. But to us, it was much more rewarding for him to meet several "real good" players than just one or two superstars.

We're planning to be there again tomorrow! LSU!

3. Aubie16

Aubie16 Founding Member

Not sure about LSU's, but for Auburn's fan day Fightin4LSU is right on the money.

You can either get 1 or 2 autographs from Brandon Cox and Kenny Irons...or you can get 15-20 from all the freshman and sophomores. They key is being the best to guess as to which freshman and sophomores will be big names when they are juniors and seniors.

I don't really care to go to fan day, but I have friends who have all the big name autographs cause they got them before the players were big names.

4. LSU_Fan_In_OK

LSU_Fan_In_OK Founding Member

If i was in the area i would definately be there. Its always an honor for me to meet the tigers

5. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

Sounds like you are the exception.

6. LSUfan71

LSUfan71 Founding Member

It was green

[​IMG]