Fan Day

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tiger fan 2001, Aug 8, 2004.

1. tiger fan 2001

tiger fan 2001 Founding Member

How many folks are going to fan day? August 15th.

I'll be there with my 3 kids.

2. Carface

Carface What the...?

I'm trying to get my mom to go with me.

3. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Bengalfan and myself (For those that are unaware, the every now and then poster Bengalfan is my father) might take my 9 month old nephew Trace out there to meet and greet...

Anyone else planning on making it out there?

4. tigerfan1303

tigerfan1303 Founding Member

i love fan day

i will be there

5. LSUterrill

LSUterrill Founding Member

I'll be there.... I'm having my Fantasy Football League draft at 10am.... and as soon as that's complete, I'll head up that way with my kids and some of the guys from my Fantasy League.... We are getting close guys!!!!!!! WOW!!!!! Can't wait....can't wait..... Geaux Tigers !!!!!! See some of you there......

Terrill :helmet: :lsug: :lsup: :tigerhead :eek:ldskule: :geaux:

6. I'll be there. I need a new signed poster for my home/office. I'm trying to build it into an LSU room want to get some more skins on the walls. I had a blast there last year.

7. TigerMom76

TigerMom76 Freshman

Can't wait. Last year we took pictures of my daughter, who is an LSU student, with the players she is friendly with. I had a special picture albumn that had LSU on the front and had each Tiger sign it. I took pictures of all our Tailgating parties and the Tigers coming down Victory Hill each game and put dividers for each game with the scores. Little did I know it would be a Championship season!!!!!!!! It is a book I will treasure all my life. Will try to do it again this year. Hope it has the same ending. :wink: :geaux: