fans

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Unregistered, Oct 1, 2001.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

i would love to travel down to death valley one time and watch a game, but im a tennessee fan and havent had a chance. i was just wondering what the lsu fans that came to knoxville thought about it. i know your not going to tell me that its so much louder than death valley, but you can be honest. i have just always wondered about what vistors think about the noise, louder than you thought or nothing like you imagined?

2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Disappointed to sum it up. You had a good win and it was silent beyond belief. I was even more surprised by the lack of good tailgating. LSU fans took over the party at Calhoun's. The boats are really cool, though. If LSU had that set up we would have 50 times that many boats, with more and better food, bands and a whole lot more refreshments. If not for the pregame spirit by LSU fans, there would have been nothing to do at all. With only one exception, everyone was very nice and friendly.

3. BornaGator

BornaGator Freshman

What was that? Was that the same guy?

4. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

This is an example of why it's good to register, like good ole Bornagator did:D

5. Sketch

Sketch Freshman

Strange, but I'll play along...

Sketch: You goin' down to Death Valley?

Sketch: Naw, man. Wish I could. You?

Sketch: Naw. Wanna beer?

Sketch: I think you've had too many, bro.