Fantasy Football Week 16 Advice

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by bhelmLSU, Dec 21, 2016.

1. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Working on another championship and $1500 so would like some opinions from those of you that follow this stuff...

Standard Scoring

Pick 2

Thomas Rawls vs Arizona
    Golden Tate @ Dallas
    Michael Thomas vs Tampa Bay
    Sammy Watkins vs Miami

2. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I'd love to help you out but my teams have tanked badly in the 2 leagues I play in. I'd probably go with Thomas vs. TB tho, so maybe do the opposite of what I'd do.

3. bhelmLSU

Thinking Golden Tate for sure but could be a dud even though he is becoming the only fantasy threat on that team.

Like Thomas but then I know Brees will spread the ball around more often than not and any of the WRs can go off.

Worried about the Defense for both Rawls and Watkins. But both have destroyed bad matchups recently.

GregLSU likes this.
  4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

No way Drew has 3 out of 4 games where he is terrible. I think Saints beat the Bucs at home and Thomas would be a good play IMO. I'd also go Rawls.

5. bhelmLSU

That is the way I am leaning now. I prefer to have 3 rbs go and Freeman, Hyde, and Rawls better be on their A game.

6. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Congrats on the TF fantasy win @bhelmLSU . I was feeling good all season. You won when it counted.

7. bhelmLSU

Thanks Kyle it was all luck in this one...Very strange scoring league which made everything a toss up each week and rendered QBs almost insignificant even though they scored huge points. How the hell can someone start Bortles most of the year and do well, just focus on completions since we received a point for each one for some reason. I am more of a fan of toning it down and not making players who are insignificant, relevant. Which forces more trades and waiver transaction skill. Same reason I am not a fan of PPR.

But I will take it for the 2nd or 3rd title in row. Can't remember because we took off last year.

KyleK likes this.