Fantasy Football

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by LaSalleAve, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Just give the rock to Ingram

:D:D:eek::D:eek::eek:

2. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

right. that'll kill me. hill will get the RZ TDs. Watson will have to take touches all the way for any TDs. But, he will get more opportunity, methinks. anyway, didn't have much choice at TE. I had a few of the other TEs last year, JCam, Kelce, etc - all underwhelmed. might as well go with a Saints player, someone whom I want to pull for and enjoy watching. :)

tirk likes this.
  3. ParadiseiNC

now, that'll work for me!

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

some will step up but you'll have to be quick on the wire. who will be the new tony gonzalez. after gronk I wouldnt be excited about any.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
  5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Every year I've tried to get a top tier TE early I've failed miserably. Same thing with QB. I'm trying to stack my team with tailbacks this year. I've got a lot of 2's and 3's because I know the 1's will get injured.

6. ParadiseiNC

yeah, i'm usually quick to drop and add. think i lead my league in that stat last year. funny enough, I played a few seasons in a row years ago, got consumed, won my league, then abandoned for about 5 years. last year was my first dip back, playing w/my son. this year, he wanted to have his own team w/full control, and to beat me, so I had to draft my own team. he won't win.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Let the little tyke win. It will make him feel better about himself

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  8. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

I wanted Olsen but he went too high. Think he has a chance to take a ton of targets with Benjamin gone and not many other options in the passing game.

9. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Hmmm maybe Deangelo will give me 2 weeks without Bell. Wasn't too confident in starting him given his last 100 year game was in 2013 but it paid off.

10. LSUDieHard

LSUDieHard Founding Member

I have a bevy of RBs. So far I've been unable to make a trade of one of my backs for a WR though I did have a guy give me Giovanni Bernard and Danny Whitehead for Mark Ingram which just cluttered my backfield more. Here are my backs and this weeks opponents:

Jeremy HIll - @Bal
    Giovanni Bernard - @ Bal
    Danny Whitehead - @MIN
    Isaiah Crowell - Oak
    David Johnson - SF
    Andre Ellington (D) - SF
    Arian Foster (O) - TB

So Ellington and Foster are out and I'll leave Crowell on the bench. So that leaves four good backs for three slots. Should I play Bernard and Hill? Whitehead or Johnson? I should mention I'm in a PPR league so Whitehead and Johnson and Bernard are all top 10 backs. Which three backs would you start?