Fantasy Football

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by LaSalleAve, Aug 16, 2015.

1. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Whitehead? :eek:

Not a great week to have Ellington and Foster out.

I would go Hill, Crowell, and Woodhead and hope Hill stops his fumbling woes or Bernard may have a big game instead. David Johnson would be the 4th on my list.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I have Hill Ellington and McCoy in one league and I'm screwed this week.

3. bhelmLSU

Ellington may make it back...I don't expect to see many games like that from Chris Johnson if any again this season.

Hill is he hurt still or still paying for those fumbles. Probably a little of both. He went really high in our league. Somewhere around 8th overall.

4. LaSalleAve

Hue Jackson said the game dictated Bernard's touches. I think if Cincy gets a lead and wants to run the ball the guy is Hill, if they want to throw it the guy is Bernard. He is a handcuff for Hill for sure.

5. P&G_wheelz007

P&G_wheelz007 Football anyone?

I have Forte, Hill and Carlos Hyde with Todd Gurley and B. Powell on the bench.

Last 2 weeks Hill hasn't helped. This week I'm leaning towards playing Gurley and sitting Hill.

6. bhelmLSU

I think he is lying...Hill is still paying the price. As soon as that 2nd fumble hit the ground he has been on the bench. Last year that wasn't the case and not in game 1 this year either. I think they have to give him the ball if they want to keep winning.

7. LaSalleAve

I play the right people and I'm 3-0 in both leagues comfortably. Fucking sucks when your bench out scores your starters by a huge margin.

8. LaSalleAve

I agree, he is a phenomenal back and he can also catch the football out of the backfield which makes you wonder why Gio is the "pass catching" and "catch up" back. Doesn't make sense. Neither of them were very good against Baltimore but Gio out touched him.

9. bhelmLSU

I would stick with Hill over Gurley still...Hill still had double the amount of attempts than Gurley last week and he is going against the Cards D. Hill vs KC isn't ideal but maybe he will be off probation and start getting more than 10-12 attempts.

Seems like Gurley is still being eased into the rotation. Not taking too many risk with him yet.

10. bhelmLSU

I would also look on waiver wire for someone to replace Powell...Maybe a Matt Jones or some other speculative RB who has a higher ceiling. I think you can only hope for a TD to save Powell output and only when Ivory is out. Ivory likely back this week.