Fantasy Trade: Hillis for Miles Austin

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by bhelmLSU, Sep 28, 2010.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Hillis looks like the real deal for the remainder of the season.

2. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

I hope so. He is really grinding it out and enjoy watching him. Started off slow last week but kept those legs moving all game. Hopefully I can keep him as my flex all season. One less worry.

Braylon helped me again in a bind last week. I just need one more week of similar production with Marshall on bye.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Man Ray Rice is turning into a bust. I am stacked at running back in one of my leagues and i can't get points. I have Rice, Benson, Best, Lynch, McGahee, and i have won 1 game. Ridiculous, I get all my points from Hakeem Nicks, Donald Driver, Dustin Keller, and Romo/Henne.

4. bhelmLSU

Yea that would bug me too. Ray Rice should come around but then you have the problem of McGahee stealing all of his TDs.

Lynch might be a nice starter at Seattle soon.

Driver needs to get in that endzone soon.

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

dallas is going to start piling up points and dez bryant will free up miles most of the season.

id be proactive, and do the dew. dont wait til you have to start hillis in the swamp.

6. LaSalleAve

Driver scored a touchdown last week, I would really like for one of my receivers to be a deep threat, I have Dez, Mike Williams (TB), and Santonio Holmes who i stole in free agency a few days ago. Hopefully Holmes will be the shot in the arm i need.

7. bhelmLSU

Really glad I went with my gut on this one.

Peyton Hillis is now at 3rd or 4th leading fantasy RB while Miles has been very inconsistent with multiple 1-3 point games mixed in.

I waited and now needed some big time WR help and traded Hillis for Reggie Wayne and T.O. while making a separate trade and gave up Brandon Marshall for L.T.

Almost have the #1 seed locked up, lock for the playoffs, and a stronger team overall now.

Braylon Edwards has also been a nice surprise but won't see my roster from here on out. Only 8 points less that Miles for the season to date. Just in time because now Holmes is finally getting involved.

8. LaSalleAve

Yeah glad you didn't listen to me, I have been toxic this year in fantasy land.

9. DRC

DRC TigerNator

I hope you didnt listen to me on that Stafford play against the Giants a couple weeks ago. LOL

At our trade dealine I turned down Michael Vick for Wes Welker. That sure turned out to be a dumb move especially since I would have played him this week seeing as my starter (Rivers) was off and the guy I was playing sat Brady, his normal starter, and played Vick instead. Needless to say I got beat down pretty bad.

10. LaSalleAve

I played Freeman, and Stafford even though he got hurt played lights out. I can't catch a break this year. I have Ray Rice, Jahvid Best (who killed at the beginning of the season) and Cedric Benson as my tailbacks and they haven't done crap for me since week 4. Keiland Williams scored more TD's last night, than Rice has had all season.

Not a good year for me...