Farewell, dear Dixie.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Jean Lafitte, Apr 11, 2004.

1. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Bon Voyage

Keep your head down and your powder dry ... watch out for those low flying jets

2. Geauxld Member

Geauxld Member Founding Member

New Jersey

Good Luck to you and your family.

3. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Good luck, and God bless you and yours, Jean, from a former fellow comrade-in-arms. I assume you're going from Fort Chaffee to Fort Dix?

Please keep posting. You're an LSU Tiger no matter where you go, and the internet makes the world a lot smaller place.

4. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

I always liked what Ron Guidry said in his autobiography: "The first time you come over to my house, I'll get you a sandwich and a beer. The next time you come over, if you don't get it yourself, you'll do without." Sort of
    a south Louisiana way of saying "Mi casa, su casa".

5. col reb

col reb Founding Member

You have always treated me respectfully. I thank you for that. I have thought of you as a gentleman and it pleases me to find out that you are in the service of my country. I served under Gen. Westmoreland as our chief of staff. I was at the pentagon, right where the plane came in. Lots of luck to you and your family.

6. arizona tiger

arizona tiger Founding Member

God Bless you and your comrades...

for the sacrifices that all of you and your families endure for our sake and our freedom. I only hope that the younger guys on this board and elsewhere really appreciate how they benefit from your sacrifices.

My hat is off to all of you who serve our country at home or abroad and while you may not consider yourself a hero, you had better believe that I and my family absolutely consider you and your brothers nothing less!

All of you are ultimate role models. :champs: :lsup: :lsug: :champs: