"Farmer Girls" at Auburn

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Jeffinbama, Jan 22, 2004.

1. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Anybody recruiting this punk would do well to remember one name: Lester Earl.

2. shaqazoolu

shaqazoolu Concentrated Awesome

very funny and interesting material....thanks to all.....

3. DUCKMANDIG

DUCKMANDIG Freshman

You are exactly right G-MAN...this story is shaping up to sound exactly like the Lester Earl Story

4. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

HHHMMM, and what school did he choose???

And I wonder where Phat Phil was hiding???

5. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Thats what was in the air when I stopped in Aubarn,AL on the way to the SECCG. F.....g Spinich Dip. It was'nt very pungent, but it was there. But I was just getting into Aubarn. Dont know if it would have gotten stronger as I drove. Thanks BayouTider for the info.

6. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

He is doing Auburn a favor by not going there.

This guys sounds like a buffoon.

7. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

The smell was there in Auburn. It was everywhere, it was spinach dip. Every man, woman, and child reeked of spinach dip. Spinach dip dripped down the sides of Jordan-Hare stadium. Aubie smells like spinach dip.

8. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

Everyone watch out, Inspector Phatlock is watching. ;)

[​IMG]

9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Saw this on a Michigan board. Hilarious. People are starting to have some fun with ol' Willie.

Willie Williams visits USC
    by WolverineKeith

Willie Williams is one of the nation's elite prospects. He is the #1 player in the state of Florida and #6 in the nation. Willie is considering, among others, Florida State, Miami and Auburn.

From flying to California to seeing Hollywood firsthand, Williams described his trip west as "the total mack." He says he has now moved USC into a three-way tie with Miami and FSU for his services. "It's a three-way, but not like the other kind of three-way."

THE TRIP OUT

Williams flew out of Carol City on US Airways Flight 855 non-stop to LAX. "It was real nice and all. They had me up in first class - for real, the seats is huge up there! I coulda had me a honey with me and there woulda been lotsa room." It is a longer flight than Williams realized: "We just kept going and going. I asked the stewardess if this was the plane that was going to LA, and she was like 'yeah, that's correct.' I just wanted to make sure we didn't miss it or something. All those business people would have been bummed." Plus, the trip out wasn't a boring one for Williams: "They was serving champagne, but it wasn't Cristal, so I wasn't happy. Only the best for Willie!. She said Coach Carroll wanted to make sure I got some. Man, that stuff made me feel so good I fell asleep."

THE ARRIVAL

"Coach Carroll had told me I was going to be picked up at the airport by Kenechi Udeze, and I was like 'Coach, what's a Kenechi Udeze?' He just laughed and said it was one of his players. I ain't never known nobody named no Kenechi before. I told Coach that he best find me another ride, I don't trust no foreign drivers. He just laughed and said I'd like what I saw. Man was he right! Kenechi turned out to be real cool. He picked me up in a Escalade! I was like, 'Damn man, where'd you get the wheels? Do I get one if I come to USC?' He just laughed, said it was because he declared for the draft and his agent bought it for him. I tell you, I thought about declaring for the draft right there.

"Kenechi told me we was going to meet Coach Carroll and Coach Chow for dinner. I was glad to hear that! Man was I hungry! The meal on the plane had been terrible. I figured that old Kenechi'd have some chicken in the car for me, but he musta forgot or ate it himself or something. He did give me some LifeSavers though. I told him I thought it was real cool that they have a guy like Coach Chow, you know, a Coach who just focuses on the food part. That's underrated, I thinks. Kenechi kinda looked at me weird, but I think all schools should have chow coaches.

"We met for dinner at some restaurant. Boy, these coaches really know what they're doing! They had preordered me three steaks and three lobster tails! They told me if I needed more to feel free to order it. It was great to not have to wait for my food for hours like on my other visits.

"After dinner, me and Kenechi met with some other players, Matt Grootegood and his guest Eugene Germany. We went to this totally buggin' party on the beach. Man, Miami girls ain't got nothing on these Cali babies!

"Kenechi told me I'd be staying in a spare room in the athlete's dorm. I didn't like the sound of that, but it turned out to be real nice. Not quite as nice as the Radisson in Tallahassee, but buggin' for something to stay in year-round.

THE NEXT DAY

"The next morning Kenechi and Matt and Eugene and me went to the football building for breakfast. In the entrance they gots all these real nice displays of all the Heisman winners. Man, OJ is up there! It's nice to know USC can get you off if you get accused of killin' someone. Not that I plan to go Ray Lewis or anything, but it's nice to know it's there.

"We had a disappointing breakfast, just bagels and donuts and stuff. I asked Coach Carroll where Coach Chow was, 'cause I really needed some better chow. I hope he does better than that during the season.

"Then Coach Carroll brought me and 'Gene in and showed us jerseys with our names and numbers on 'em. Man, that was great. Matt Grootegood said that Coach Carroll is real enthusiastic in practice, sometimes he even plays running back. I told him he better not have me chasing him, cause I'd pound him. He was laughing, so I tackled him. Not hard or nothing -- remember, I ain't no killa -- just kinda set him down. Just let him know that Willie is the real deal.

"After that, I had to get back on the plane to go home. Man, California is a long ride from Florida. The was out I left and when I got there it was somehow only 2 hours later. I musta slept less than I thought. But on the way home, I got home and it was 8 hours later! I don't know what's up with that, but it kinda freaked me out.

"I really like USC. If I go there, maybe I can gets me an Escalade too."