Faux News is at it again.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Apr 15, 2010.

1. martin

martin Banned Forever

i hav e a couple questions:

1. you are not white, why are you pretending to be like every idiotic white person between age 24 and 38 and repeating the "stewart is better than the real news" mantra? dont you have any pride?

2. why are you watching fox news? it is terrible!

3. did you need stewart to tell you fox is terrible?

4. do you watch cable news and expect it to be good? why? can you read?

2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

It will be useless unless you got a model with a transmorgrifier:lol:

Note: this joke only works for avid Rush Limbaugh listeners.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

1. What does it matter what my race is? And yes i do think it is funny when John Stewart points out the hypocrisy in the media.

2. I don't watch faux news.

3. actually no.

4. no i don't watch cable news, and i see what you are getting at. "well if you don't watch it why come on here and slam it." Same logic applies to you, you didn't have to open this thread did you? And no i can't read, i just randomly hit buttons and hope that i form correct words.

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

because generally it is idiotic white folks that are mindless robot slaves of stewart. their absolute favorite thing in the whole world is saying "stewart is better than the real news". when the topic comes up, i wait for the first white person to say it and then everyone wishes they said it first. white folks love saying that and they cant say it enough. they never stop.

if you are gonna be black (ish) you might as well have the good characteristics of black folks, like not being a liberal idiot who thinks they are smart for being aware that some news sources are slanted.

the word "faux", it means fake, right? the daily show is fake news, eh?

look, fox news is terrible, stop congratulating yourself so much about it, thats all i am saying. it doesnt take a genius to realize that cable news in general is something that cant really work. what stewart does is like shooting fish in a barrel, and everyone pretends he is a genius. he is an idiot, and a very liberal idiot.

people that re not morons are aware of what cable news is. it is for breaking stories and general info. we are aware that you cannot trust glenn beck or rachel maddow or keith olberman or sean hannity. they do what they do, and that is fine. there is a place for that, and they do their jobs well. it doesnt make you or john stewart a genius to realize that often these channels are absurd. in fact you guys are idiots for actually expecting anything different.

""It's not so much that it's bad, as it's hurting America" - john stewart preaching like a pompous prick on crossfire

"why the F are you watching crossfire or pretending they have some sort of responsibility to you or anyone else" - me

"we are mindless average intelligence white folks who cannot think for ourselves and we adore stewart to an embarassing extent" - too many americans.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

if it offends you so much, please by all means, ignore me. I don't have to explain myself to anyone least of all you.

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

i am not offended so much as disappointed. i expect stewart-worship from white idiots, not brown(ish) folks. i am on your team, hoping you can beat this unfortunate affliction of acting like a pompous white person.