News FCC Formally Proposes Net Neutrality Rules

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shaqazoolu, Sep 21, 2009.

1. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Uninformed?

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

LMAO @ the "thanks for readin." I miss this guy. Not even sure why he got the ban hammer but can we reinstate him?

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

He didnt, well, he sort of asked for it. His parents found out he was being a jackass and he was scared they were going to cut off his funds.

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i talked to him. he said he really had nothing else to say between sports and arguing politics. its all been said 100 times. luckily, red has alzheimers and keeps it going which i appreciate.

Bengal B and uscvball like this.
  5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

martin was not banned. He changed his moniker to "Permanently banned" himself and simply quit posting . . . as martin.

You talked to him, that's funny. I've said it for years . . . martin is a tirk alter. Neither of them capitalize or punctuate. Both have the same dry wit. Both are bachelors. Neither loses his temper. Similar politics, similar foibles, same short attention span. The martin character is persistent and tenacious, the tirk character is hit-and-run. tirk is the swaggering asshole personality, martin is the cynical sophisticate personality. Between them, the witty computer nerd can attract twice the skirt on a Saturday night. I know all the tricks, junior.

I suppose that's why you never take me on in FSA. I'm just too slow and dim for you!

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

You keep it interesting because you have the patience of job and the persistence of the honey badger. I like to discuss sports. Religion and politics are a futile discussion for me. I barely know what I think much less change another's view.

LSUpride123 and Winston1 like this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

When you put it like that, we should just shut this board down.

Bravo.

Bengal B likes this.