Fear the Document!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by DeeDee, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Agree. He's not prototypical and has certain shortcomings, or foibles, but he's just what America needs right now. ....but if he phucks with cannabis all bets are off.

LaSalleAve and kcal like this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Can't argue with any of this post

Frogleg likes this.
  3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

So release the document already. If it’s as described (I believe it must be) then even if it’s classified it should be released in full. Remember the Pentagon Papers?
    We cannot allow such poisonous information to be kept from the public.

el005639 and GiantDuckFan like this.
  4. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

This document is bullshit. They would not give a copy to the SSCI head (that is Senate Select Committee on Intelligence) It was written by HPSCI (the house's version) staffers, They are not investigators, just staffers and they have compiled a fairy tale. I have been out of that mess for years, thank God, but my experience, again, a long time ago, is that the HPSCI and SSCI staffers thought they were hot shit, but they were really dumbasses drunk on power of their member!

See my post on the Congressional Budget Justification Book, from years ago, if you have doubts and can search!

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

and yet they say the memo came from the fbi documents presented to the house committee. Now the dems are going to trot out a democratic memo. Interesting times we live in

tirk likes this.
  6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

If it's a fairy tale, then why did every single Dem vote against it's release? Just vote for it and expose the Republicans as fairies.....well, you know what I mean.

Do you think Obama didn't orchestrate, order, and approve of massive FISA abuse?

LSUpride123 and tirk like this.
  7. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Obama and his LTs

I would not be a bit surprised, if when EVERYTHING is known (in the far future), that Trump’s shenanigans will pale, when compared to the 2016 Dems.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yea. The Dems have no problem calling the GOP liars. Perfect opportunity to.

I need to dig up my old threads. I called this shit that this investigation would backfire.

tirk and uscvball like this.
  9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Dig em all up.

I read somewhere earlier today, that this afternoon, BHO retained legal counsel. We'll see soon enough if that is true.

Doesn't anyone find it odd that the original media/picture Prez has been basically MIA for a couple months? Dude vacationed in Hawaii every single year and there were tons of pics. 2017? Bupkis.

tirk and LSUpride123 like this.
  10. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Anyone else find it interesting that the day after FBI Director Wray reviews the document, that McCabe is removed as Deputy Director?