Fear the Document!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by DeeDee, Jan 20, 2018.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

[​IMG]

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Do you remember Dick the Bruiser?
    08ebf71ab73222fbbefe3b10163d3783_XL.jpg

3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

[​IMG]
    "the Medics"
    no, but I was just little,.. I was eight when I moved down to San Francisco, I remember watching that rotten Freddie Blasse and a couple of others,.. "pencil neck geek" stuck in my memory.

Even as a kid I knew it was a rigged show, but one time I saw this shriveled up little old lady in the background, really taking it serious, screaming at Blasse, just madder than a wet hen, I thought she was going to smack him, Lol. Ever since, I always watch the background people.

4. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

During the last seven years in the navy, I spent a lot of time with loads of clearances and accesses. I was a money guy so I touched a lot of programs. I was on a DoD staff so it was across services, too.

Every time you were given access, there were always signatures required to acknowledge you understood the impact of compromising the material to which you were being access. (Note 1)

In my experience, any time the word “grave” was used in regard to damage of disclosure, it was the real deal.

(Note 1) This is why Hillary’s private server was such bullshit. She signed her ass acknowledging the necessity of safeguarding stuff!

shane0911, Winston1, uscvball and 2 others like this.
  5. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

LSUpride123 likes this.
  6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yeah go to sleep you dont want to see how absolutely corrupt Hillary and Obama's FBI, DOJ and whole regime was. Truth is a real bitch or a real Beyar

8. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

So you are not concerned that the FBI used bias and erroneous information to obtain a warrant on a US citizen? What if that citizen was you?

9. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Congrats. This is exactly the conclusions Nunes and company are hoping for.

Unfortunately . . . .

There was other evidence, and the timing is way, way off to surmise the entire ruling was based solely on Steele’s dossier.

10. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Except that McCabe testified before Congress in Dec that without the dossier, there wouldn't have been a FISA warrant.

I have only read the memo - I am deliberately not reading any news report on it until I can sit and summarize it myself which I hope to do in a little while during a break in my schedule

LSUpride123 likes this.