Feel bad for our guys

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Rouxleaux, Nov 9, 2013.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

So who do you think gave him the scholarship? If it's not a coaching issue, then it's a talent evaluation issue. If the player is not working as hard as he should be, why is he even out there?

Richdog likes this.
  2. TigerBacker70

TigerBacker70 I'm the Cock of the Walk!

I don't expect that every player will be as good as I hope they will. Sometimes they aren't. Far more often than not our players are better than the other guys. Tonight they weren't.

If you think that any coach will only get the very best players on every occasion I don't know what to tell you. Sometimes they go other places. Like Bama. Sometime a 5 star HS recruit turns out to have 3 star NCAA ability. Sometimes a 3 star becomes a 5 star. If you think guys who are team captains aren't working hard, you're mistaken. Sometimes the other players get lucky. Sometimes they're better. Tonight they were better.

Why must we always lose our minds after an ass kicking by a better team? The UGA loss was a heartbreaking close loss to a good team on the road. Tonight LSU lost to the best team in the country. It hurts to say, but we got beat down in the second half. The only loss to lose our minds over was to Ole Miss. And obviously they are better than a lot of people thought. We don't have SEC winning talent on defense this year. Period. We lost too much.

gyver and LSUDad like this.
  3. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

Bama made adjustments, LSU didnt. Its that simple.

Its easy to blame the OL. Im not at all defending them, they were horrible. Again, they should be better coached though. Fact is LSU becme too run oriented, going away from the balanced attack that was yielding more success early on. Same thing on the other side of the ball, Bama adjusted in the second half and stayed one step ahead of LSU.

Going into half time I could have accepted a loss because LSU was playing well. In the second half it was night and day. There is no defending the coaching this year, Miles and staff have SUCKED.

4. Rouxleaux

Rouxleaux Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?

Agreed 100% with this. More I stewed over this loss last night the more I realized it might be impossible for anyone (especially miles) to get this team up to play for the remainder of the season. I mean what is there to play for now? Don't be surprised if we loose out and drop the bowl game (which is assured at this point to be craptastic).

Also it was brought up elsewhere, but I think this loss not only stings but hurts recruiting as well. Are we headed back to the dark ages?

5. Pintoracer

Pintoracer Somewhere in The Matrix

Coaching definately sucked this game! Coach Stud needs to step it up. Corey Raymond, I love that he is a Tiger, but he needs to be handed a pink slip and shown the door out of the building. Need Cooper back from UCF.

6. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

We arent nowhere near the dark ages but we have slipped from an elite team status. LSU will still recruit La well but I wouldnt at all doubt if in state and out of state does start to slip a bit more. As long as Bama is winning at this rate under Saban in state kids will seriously consider going there even if LSU fans. LSU has peaked under Miles. His head isnt in the game. The whole staff has really slacked this year. The '11 BCS ghosts are still lingering.