FEMA rejects aid

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Jun 15, 2011.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

exactly, i mean it's not like a private insurance company would ever deny anyone's claims. they are so honest, and there to help, like a good neighbor.

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

If the claim isn't bogus it gets paid. Lots of Democrats like to try and beat the system. Guys like me make sure it doesn't happen.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Oh whatever. They will do anything to avoid paying claims. Anything.

4. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

I have audited a ton of claims in just about every possible line of insurance imagineable and the ones that are denied with no good reason are very few and very far between. If Companies that deny good claims can survive the bad reputation in the market place they get beat up by regulators. Since insurance companies like to make money, and bad reputations and regulators get in the way of that, they pay the claims they should.

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

So, no republicans ever place a bogus claim. That tends to make me think you are . . . mistaken.

6. SabanFan

It was a euphemism.

7. SabanFan

Your ignorance, as usual, is on display. If a carrier handles claims that way they will get ripped apart by plaintiff attorneys, judges, juries and regulators. It doesn't happen. People with denied claims are like innocent prisoners. As we've said many times here, an insurance policy is a contract, not a lottery. Read your policy and be familiar with the language before assuming every little misfortune entitles you to make a little coin.