Final health bill omits some of Obama's promises

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Sourdoughman, Mar 19, 2010.

1. spikke

spikke Veteran Member

Actually, Bush was a faux conservative. The truth is Bush, like his dad before him, didn’t have a conservative bone in his extremely liberal body. Which is how also, by the way, Obama was able to get elected, since there was a backlash against the Republican Party by real conservatives for the travesty that was the Bush administration.

For instance, millions of real conservatives like me refused to vote in the last election, because the choices were to either vote for Obama or otherwise to vote for the continued hijacking of the Republican Party by the left, and since I’m more aggravated by the hijacking of the Republican Party by the left than I am about Obama being elected President, I didn’t vote.

As a matter of fact, I will never hold my nose ever again and vote for the lesser of two evils. Indeed, if I’m presented with another choice like that again where the choices are between two liberals, one that is Democrat and another one that is Republican, I will hold my nose and vote for the Democrat from now on, as I will not do anything to help the left hijack the Republican Party.

Thus, the solution is to not only target all leftwing politicians for ouster but also all long-term incumbents that are also faux conservatives in order to replace them with real conservatives who will make passing term limits the highest priority so that the monopoly on power that is held and closely guarded by these long term career politicians can once and for all be broken. Unless and until that stranglehold on real power can be broken, it will just continue to be business as usual in Washington.

1 person likes this.
  2. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

People like you are part of the problem.
    Do you see what it has led too?
    I can tell you certainly didn't learn from it either.
    Go ahead and vote for Democrats and you will get the baggage that goes right along with
    them such as big labor, big government, Pelosi, Wrangell, the most corrupt Congress and the worst president ever in Obama.

You are probably supporting many things with that vote that your oppose.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Just explain to me what the bill consists of, what the plan is, how it works, how it effects me and my family and you know, maybe this wouldn't have been so bad.

4. Sourdoughman

Its simple.
    Lets start with the fact that this country is bankrupt before this bill was ever signed.
    Then you add this horrible bill into the mix.
    Just read my post about how on one won last night and it will tell you what to expect for the country.
    Save all of these threads for future reference.
    This once great country is about to sink into debt like Greece and our children and grand children won't have a future similar to our past.

Everybody wants a piece of the pie from politicians to the everyday citizen.
    I can't find the quote but I know its out there.
    Someone once said that when a democracy can pay itself though the funds of its government it will seize to exist.

Btw our insurance premiums are going up!

5. Sourdoughman