Finally some good news for the basketball program

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by cajdav1, May 10, 2004.

1. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Big Baby announced that he is foregoing the NBA draft and enrolling at LSU. He also passed the ACT and is awaiting word from the NCAA clearinghouse on his eligibilty. He said he plans on attending summer school but I don't know if he is taking high school classes or college classes. Finally some positive news. Also in the article they talk about Bass' chances of getting drafted and it looks like he may come back if hesticks to his word and stays at LSU if he isn't a top 20 pick.

Big Baby

2. GMoney2600

GMoney2600 Founding Member

This is very good news. Now we just need Bass to look like a jackass in front of some pro scouts so he comes back to LSU. Also, I hope all the rumors about Tack Minor leaving are false.

3. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

Thanks for a good article that debunks all the sky is falling talk over the past few months. As of last month according to some on this board, Bass and Davis were going pro and Butch was going to UK, potentially taking Tasmin Mitchell with him. Now it looks as if all 3 will be here next year with Mitchell hopefully coming the year after.

All you Chicken Littles can rest easy.

4. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Only one problem that I see with your theory and that is that Brady also returns. :shock: :shock: :grin: :grin: :rofl: :thumb: :thumb:

5. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Why not name those who were saying it was a done deal, MikeD? Please...Tell us who said all those things WOULD HAPPEN?

Once again, a Brady apologists who shapes those whom he differs with arguments for them, with no regard to who actually said what...

I heard NO ONE on this board make any comments to that effect. Name me one person who said they were all gone, along with Mitchell and Pierre? Name one. I sure as sh!t know I never said it, though they were all very real and very tangible possibilities at one point or another, and in Bass case, it still is a very real possibility.

Hmm...Let's see. I disagree that Travis Daniels is better than Ronnie Prude. I think I'll just make up some sh!t about those who disagree with me. I'll just say that they disagree with me because they found out Travis Daniels stole their girlfriend, and that must be where their disagreement with my take comes from?

Sounds stupid, right?

About as stupid as Martin, dhead, & SabanFan saying that my disdain from Brady came from some unknown personal grudge over a situation regarding myself and Brady.

You guys are amazing...

6. snorton938

snorton938 Founding Member

good news for the b-ball program.....what'd the coach resign?

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

we cant help but think that. you hate brady the way a little child hates things.

8. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I'm not inclined to go back and pull up the posts but you have said on more than one occasion that you knew things about Brady that you were reluctant to reveal. Deny it and you are a damned liar...Frost Tip.