Finally. The unvarnished truth:

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SabanFan, Dec 13, 2003.

1. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Not a USC fan ... just a realist ... USC will not get an AP trophy ... even with a win. PERIOD. LSU wins ... we get it all.

Sure ... I H~O~P~E mich beats 'em ... but I know better.

C'mon ... you don't think LSU will get 10 votes and 15 points ...

They made up 50+ against GA ................... it's no sweat

that razor-thin BCS vote to get to a Sugar Bowl ... staying up all night watching Boise St ... and all that jawing about the NYT polls

now that was SWEATING

2. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

I still strongly believe that Michigan will end all the speculation about USC getting a shared title. After Jan. 1st, the rest of the country will know that USC is and was overrated all season!

3. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Unfortuantely for You Ramah being a Realist doesn't make a person always right. LOL and as for you knowing better? You've been wrong before and the person that says he doesn't make mistakes ever is well just a fool. You may be right who knows? On any given day ... isn't that how it goes?
    being a Realist doesn't come equiped with a crystal ball.
    JS

4. ramah

ramah Founding Member

USC could turn it over 3-4 times and Michigan could win ... nothing's a lock ... that's why they play 'em.

LSU is the DOMINANT TEAM IN THE SEC & OWNS THE SEC.

We just haven't gotten used to OWNING the rest of the landscape, especially THE FANS. WALK WITH AN LSU SWAGGER. WE ARE "THE PROGRAM". AND WHEN WE "ROCK 'EM SOCK 'EM" ROBOT HEISMAN WINNER JASON WHITE AND KNOCK HIS FREAKING BLOCK OFF ... THE REST OF THE LANDSCAPE WILL KNOW TOO ... albeit a few USC smack talking turd burglars. :shock: Ignore 'em. Posting reasons is like "BUYING INTO" THEIR GARBAGE & FEELING OBLIGATED TO RESPOND.

I like what Saban did. Sat there and smiled at Carroll.

CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT WAS GOING THROUGH THAT MAN'S MIND ... HE'LL STAY AT LSU ... JUST FOR A SHOT AT THIS CARROLL BASTID & USC ... AND HE'LL GET IT. HE ALWAYS GETS WHAT HE SETS HIS MIND TO. SPECULATE ON THAT GAME!!!

WE'RE THE BEST. PERIOD. GET USED TO IT. THE PROGRAM IS HERE

5. ok awesome

ok awesome geaux

ramah's been wrong all along. don't drink the kool aid.

6. ramah

ramah Founding Member

put your $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ where your mouth is ... you can eat at Burger King with TE too ... and you can have it

YOUR WAY!