Find Herman

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ChineseBandit, Jan 30, 2004.

1. Geauxld Member

Geauxld Member Founding Member

I'm getting Shaq flashbacks

I remember when he used to walk through the Quad surrounding by dwarfs (average height students).

2. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I remember Shaq walking through campus, too. I knew he went to class because I always spotted him in the halls of the classroom buildings! I never had a class with him, though. I usually ended up in classes with the baseball stars, instead. I had math with Tookie Johnson, English with Paul Byrd, and speech/drama with Chad Ogea (who was a great guy).

And, yes, the Sooner fans seem awfully down on big Herman now, but I'm very excited to have snagged a top prospect from the DFW Metroplex!

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Just wait until he comes to Louisiana and starts eating the Cajun food. I just hope he leaves some for the rest of us.

:D

4. lmb20988

lmb20988 Founding Member

Where is he???? Damnit, I was never good at this game.

5. shaqazoolu

shaqazoolu Concentrated Awesome

has anyone ever seen him play? bigger isnt always better.....all i have heard about him so far is that he is a big mungaloid but does anyone know first hand if he is good???? i am very anxious to see what he brings to our team......

6. LStUdent

LStUdent Founding Member

I was told that he didnt give up a sack all season this year.

7. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

You think Nick would have saved one of our last 2 or 3 schollies for him if we wasn't very good. Amd I have a problem with you calling one of our Tigahs a mungaloid.

8. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

A three-year starter, Johnson was a unanimous All-District selection at Class 4A Denton. He had 38 "pancake" blocks and did not allow a sack as a senior. Johnson participated in the U.S. Army All-Star Game in San Antonio with speedster Xavier Carter, a wide receiver from Palm Bay, Fla., who committed to LSU on Sunday. Rated the nation's No. 30 prospect by Rivals.com., Johnson is the first offensive tackle to pick LSU. Johnson, who also visited Houston and Oklahoma State, is academically qualified to play as a freshman. Born in West Monroe, Johnson weighed 15 pounds, 14 ounces at birth.

Besides his size, Johnson has shown athletic ability. He runs a 5.4 40-yard dash, bench presses 345 pounds and also has a 22-inch vertical jump.

He is a SuperPrep All-American and ranked as the No. 15 offensive line prospect in the nation according to the national recruiting magazine.

9. jrich71291

jrich71291 Say What?

Damn, with Big Whit on one side and Big Herm on the other...Do we really fit OGuards in between them and Ben Wilkerson? I mean the field is only 40 yards wide!

10. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

People, this is what a 6' 8" offensive lineman looks like. They are rare, not even in the NFL do you see many lineman this tall and this big.

Incredible.