Find Herman

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ChineseBandit, Jan 30, 2004.

1. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Some of you probably already know this, but he's on record as the heaviest baby EVER born in Louisiana.

Just a small recap, LSU now not only has arguably fastest recruit of this class, but also the biggest recruit of this class. Both Xavier Carter(the fastest) and Herman Johnson(the biggest) stated that one of the deciding factors for their decision(of what college to attend) was the fact that LSU won the national championship.:lsug: :geaux:

Lets just cross our fingers that these two and the rest of this years recruiting class, lives up to the hype.

2. shaqazoolu

shaqazoolu Concentrated Awesome

I didnt call him a mungaloid with the intention of offending anyone so get over it.....how bout incredibly huge guy....better?

Thanks for all the stats; as i said before i am anxious to see what he brings to our team.

3. col reb

col reb Founding Member

BIG HERMAN

If he ever desires to leave LSU, we would like to talk to him at OM. We could use a new right guard, right tackle, and tight end. We will give him one schlorship, three letter jackets each year, and three cars. Opps. Did I really say that? Everyone, please delete that from your pc. Does his parents own their own home? Just asking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!