Finebaum slams LSU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BayouBomber, Jun 7, 2003.

1. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

I emailed the article to Skip Bertman. You should all let him know about this jerk.

Reach Skip here [email protected]

2. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

Well, he doesnt really care for Auburn, either. The Auburn faithful are always slamming him, too. I live in Mobile, so I hear a lot of his crap on the radio. He also writes for the Mobile Register, so I get to read his inflammatory writing regularly. He usually has a flavor of the week, and slams whoever they may be playing, or whatever. Seems to me, though, that he usually has a little bit of a slant toward Alabama as opposed to Auburn. He is a cancer in southern sporting media, and I wish he would crawl into a hole somewhere or open a sports bar, or something. :D

3. Finebaum's a freakin looser

4. StarscreamLSU

StarscreamLSU Founding Member

I think he's jut angry becuase his GLH isn't working like the man on TV said.

5. Okpoman

Okpoman Freshman

Orangutans can type?!

Whaddya know?! Someone shaved one and taught it to type!

If that's the best that this nincompoop can do, I think it's safe to say that we'll never be in danger of having the worst "sports writer" in the SEC... Condolences to the Tide, and Alabama, for that matter, for having such an idiot represent them.

Okpoman

6. Latide97

Latide97 Founding Member

Finebaum is a sorry little man who just likes to stir the pot. I have not talked to anyone who actually respects or likes him or his work. Bama fans hate him, Auburn fans hate him, LSU fans hate him etc...... Even when he says something nice about our program we kind of cringe because its coming from such an ahole.

7. RTRinBR

RTRinBR Founding Member

We all have our own crosses to carry

this idiot just happens to be one of ours. Wish we could get him to the pro-am golf tourney in pensacola. hehe.

RTR

8. Okpoman

Okpoman Freshman

"ours" as in a BR native? Perish the thought....

9. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

No "ours" as in an Alabama guy.

Dont worry we have our "cross" at the Advocate.

We all have one of them. Some spare, never played a sport in his life, probably was picked on, never got picked for Kick ball and would get wedgies (Or melvins whatever) from the "jocks"
    So he has an axe to grind.

How many sports writers actually played a sport, I am not talking tee-ball I am talking High School and up. Played football or Baseball in highschool (Or basketball I guess)

I am sure "our guy" and Finebaum were on the school paper and the chess club.

(No offense to anyone one the Paper of Chess club of course ;) )

10. BamaSam

BamaSam Freshman

Re: We all have our own crosses to carry

I don't think that even a fine looking lady like Destiny Stahl would touch this guy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]