FIRE COACH MILES TODAY!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by locoguano, Oct 2, 2010.

1. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

Peewee coaches have better game management than him.

How the hell do you do a mass substituion with that much time left? any coach knows that you ahve two plays and the personnel to run it ready.

2. LSUDieHard

LSUDieHard Founding Member

Then Dereck Dooley must be even dumber 'cause he put 13 men on the field.

3. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

I'm ok with letting him stay till .......say Monday to pack some stuff. No sense in leaving town without your travel gear.

IF he promises to take Crowton with him, they should buy his contract out.

I remember some morons on here asking who we could get that would be better?

Can you spell ANYBODY???

4. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

Yet there will be those screaming 5-0 and saying that Tennessee is a quality football team. Miles and the coaching staff have obviously learned absolutely nothing from Ole Miss last year. Nothing! Hey Les, I don't think you're making the coffee either.

5. seabrookcajun

seabrookcajun Founding Member

I agree. If I played offense for LSU, I would quit the team out of embarrassment.

6. bubbafish

bubbafish Freshman

Gary Crowton and Les Miles both should be fired. Totally embarrassing game. We have a defense worthy of a possible national championship, but our offense is pathetic, despite crazy talent.

7. dmeaux

dmeaux Founding Member

NO MEAUX LES FUDD

what a frickin idiot?

and he's had supporters who have always had their head in the swamp muck

remember ya'll, this is the same arrogant sum of pregnant dog who had the ego to wear a Madonna type single earpiece headset into Tiger Stadium his first game and at that precise moment, I never liked the guy.

damn you Kirk Heirbsriet for breaking the news about Les Fudd leaving LSU and going to Michigan!

8. TitanTiger (AU)

TitanTiger (AU) Founding Member

I don't normally come and insult a team's coach just for the hell of it, but Miles is a moron. Tennessee shouldn't have even been in that game, but you still had a chance to win it before Coach Dunce Cap let 25 seconds melt off the clock while he's playing Keystone Cops with the substitutions. Luckily, as almost always with him, the mass confusion got Tennessee to be just as dumb.

Holy frick.

9. $TigerFan$

$TigerFan$ Father of CajinKid

I think you could see that quitting look on some of our players faces. That is definitely not fair to those guys who are playing their hearts out and not getting any help from the coaching staff.

10. cmspeedy

cmspeedy Veteran Member

I can't believe there are still Miles apolisists and supporters left after this, his second total disgrace with clock management. I consider myself a very objective football fan and what I just witnessed was a disgrace and if it was Bama or Florida I would have been laughing my butt off.

We are the laughing stock of the NCAA. Yeah we may be 5-0, but only a fool would be happy or comfortable. This level of coaching WILL NOT HOLD UP to the pressure that the SEC powers bring. What I just witnessed was an embarrassment and if a move is not made the program will no longer recieve any of my or many others hard earned money.

I don't wanna have to wear a bag on my head to watch my favorite team.

This was a complete embarrasment.