FIRE COACH MILES TODAY!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by locoguano, Oct 2, 2010.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Not me.

2. DoctorDave

DoctorDave Guest

It's an ego thing. They are right and everybody else is wrong. In both play calling and game manangement, it is obvious that there is very little thinking going on. Until they realize this, nothing will change.

3. ozarkbengal

ozarkbengal Founding Member

Who is calling the substition at the end ............... Who !

4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I couldn't believe we didn't huddle and call two plays when the clock stopped for the measurement. Our players were scattered.

5. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

That would suggest organization, awareness, and mental discipline.

0 for 3.

6. dmeaux

dmeaux Founding Member

I agree. They are just being poorly coached.

To have absolute panic on the sidelines is a reflection of the head coach and not the players.

I remember a game a couple years ago. It was the end of a game and LSU had a bad call made against us. The tv camera was on Coach Fudd and he was berating an official about the call and behind him I could see Bo Pellini and several other coaches for signaling for a time out. After about 4 seconds of being out of the game, Fudd turned around and saw Pellini and then Fudd signaled for a time out.

It's always been the problem and will continue to be the problem.

Les Fudd doesn't have his game in the game at the moment.

Wasn't it last year Fudd was blaming a player for the clock running out when it was his own dang fault?

7. cajunbob678

cajunbob678 Founding Member

I do understand people saying that after 5-0 we shouldn't be going after our coaches head, BUT we shouldn't be 5-0 and it has been like this for years....luckiest coach in the world, period

8. Da Tiga Fan Man

Da Tiga Fan Man Founding Member

That game actually couldn't have played out any better, because we got the win, Jarett Lee proved that he has been the man all along, and once again Les Miles absolutely embarrased himself and proved that he does not belong at LSU or any other school as a head coach!! If I was Skip Bertman I would have went down and met Les Miles on the field at the end of that game and tell him to pack his **** up and get the hell on down the road!!!! I wouldn't even have let him go into the locker room!!!! He makes me SICK!!!! He is an absolute EMBARRASMENT to LSU football and BY FAR THE WORST coach in the entire NCAA, and that is NO doubt!! I have never seen a coach embarass himself and his team, not once, but twice on national T.V.!!!! I would not even let him finish the season out before firing him, I would do it right now!! There is no excuse for the mistakes that he has made!! The only thing that has saved his ass thus far is just the pure talent and heart that LSU players have played with and also the coaching of John Chavis!! I am just sick, absolutely sick that he is our coach!!

9. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Uh, DTFM, you aren't Skip Bertman and Skip is no longer the AD.

Thanks for the desperately needed laugh. :rofl:

10. Da Tiga Fan Man

Da Tiga Fan Man Founding Member

Absolutely right brother!! Luck and the pure talent of our players are the ONLY reasons why we are 5-0!!!!