first timer - game day activities

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by kev, Oct 1, 2007.

1. kev

kev Freshman

Hey Tiger-Nation, finally, finally, I am going to go to the LSU-FLorida game for the first time in Tiger Stadium. Can you give me some advice on what time to get there, where to park, what activites to see and do pregame, any information is greatly appreciated.......coming in from Destrehan.....Thanks, kev:helmet:

2. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Get there as early as possible, park as close to the stadium as possible. People drop their cars off the night before just to get a good spot, so parking will be tough if you wait too long. Find a good spot to set up shop and just enjoy all the tailgating. If this is your first time, I recommend walking around campus and just taking everything in.

3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Isn't that special. Like a virgin on prom night. :grin: Just follow Tygrr's advice and you'll be fine. One thing you HAVE to make time to see is Mike VI and his habitat. :thumb:

4. TexTiger

TexTiger Founding Member

Kev,

I represent the government and we've had a lot of false ticket activity for the game. Its imperative this counterfeit operation is squashed before it gets out of hand.

I request that all new posters send me their tickets so as I can verify the authenticity of the tickets.

We can meet for an exchange this week.

At night.

In an alley.

PM me for details! :lol:

5. G-LSU

G-LSU Founding Member

Tex-
    As your Direct Superior, you will need to hand over all tickets to ME immediately as I have a access to a machine that will verify 100% the authenticity of the tickets! (It's called a turnstyle at Tiger Staduim):thumb:

:geauxtige :geauxtige
    :geauxtige :geauxtige

6. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

I'll just straight up beat your ass if you don't then hand them over to me.:hihi: